Cycle Gear and Icon Relationship?

JGGUNS

Registered
Does anyone know what happened between Icon and Cycle Gear. I was thinking of ordering a new pair of Icon "Patrol" Boots and I see that Cycle Gear no longer has any Icon products listed on their Website. I know that Icon has a reputation for not being the most honorable at standing behind their products...I just wonder if that may have pushed Cycle Gear to part ways.

Yeah Icon certainly doesnt stand behind their products. I wont buy any more Icon gear since i had problems with a face shield I bought and had to email them twice to get an answer with no apologies from them

Not sure about the Icon relationship but the good news is they now carry Sidi boots.

I don't think you can get a better riding boot. I have 3 pair and won't wear any other boot for riding.

There were plenty of changes with Icon when Bruce Parker (the brains behind Icon) left and started Speed and Strength. Look for the end of sponsorships real soon too...like Jason Britton.

So is Icon gear any good? I was looking at some of their stuff now that the Base Exchange is carrying their helmets, textile jackets, and reflective vests.

So is Icon gear any good? I was looking at some of their stuff now that the Base Exchange is carrying their helmets, textile jackets, and reflective vests.

I have a few ICON items (helmet, jeans, jacket, gloves) and VERY happy/satisfied with fit, quality, value, style. ZERO complaints at all :thumbsup:

I have a few Icon products including the Hayabusa helmet, 29er gloves, and Hayabusa vest. My only complaint is that Icon products seem to run a little small.

I wouldn't wear icon stuff,

Also hard that dainese and CG have a special relationship, that dainese sells 'cheaper' gear vs their top shelf stuff

Back