Custom Seat Skins

Real Deal

Registered
For all the riders that requested more pictures of my Custom Seat Skins, feel free to check out my site (qikfixproductions.com), more pic have been added. Stkr00, please don't hesitate to drag the pics from my site to Hayabusa. Org. I must confess - it will take me forever to get through the process. Also, I'd like to thank everyone for such a hot welcome to the board - you guys are the best! I am here to stay because I will always own and ride a Busa. I hope to add one more to the stable soon.

If you are going to stick around, you need to learn how to post pics. I am a computer dummy, and once I took a few minutes to learn, it was easy. It is a lot harder on some other sites.

Dsc02033.jpeg

Clicking Browse will allow you to go to your picture on your computer. Once you get to it (on your computer), click on it.

Dsc02021.jpeg

Clicking on it will put its address in that space next to Browse. Now just click add reply. There is a way to post multiple pics at once, but I haven't figured that one out...so for me, one pic per post.

Dsc02025.jpeg

What material are these covers?
Can you do anything for Corbin Hayabusa Seats?

Holla Back!

Thanks a million, Thinker62. Yes, you are right I do need to learn how to post pics on this site - and I will. I use the finest quality marine vinyl available (mildew treated), and leather whenever requested. Actually, the pics don't do justice. I can send you a sample of my materials if you like. The type of material I use is for everyday riding or for show. I can deal with the corbin seats too. Do you still have your stock seats? If so I can add as much cushion to your stock seats as you desire. That'll give you the benefit of having two nice comfortable seats. Please be aware that you've already earned a super discount for being considerate enough to post the pics for me. If and when you are ready for some fresh skins just hit my site and email me. We can then discuss your price. By the way, what color is your bike? Happy Holidays!

RealDeal - Here's how to add links and pictures to your posts. You just copy/paste the url address into the window that pops up. That's the Reader's Digest condensed version. Worked a double and have to go back in to work at midnight, so I'm not too talkative tonight. Hope this helps. The window already has the "http://" in it, but it is highlighted, so if you just right-click on the blue area and select paste, it will replace that with your URL. Something to check if the images don't work. Just look for a double one like..."http://http://". That will make it not work.

For multiple pics within one post, just hit enter twice after inserting each image, and then go through the process again for the other pics. This will put a blank space between each pic. Once you've added the links to the pics, click on the preview post to make sure they worked. When you're happy with it, then click on submit post. That's what Thinker62 was talking about.

biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|stkr00
Reason for Edit: None given...|1072917544 -->

You're Welcome. It took me a while to figure out which icon was which, so I did a screen capture and made the picture above. Figured it would come in handy one of these days.
biggrin.gif

I use the finest quality marine vinyl available (mildew treated), and leather whenever requested. Actually, the pics don't do justice. I can send you a sample of my materials if you like. The type of material I use is for everyday riding or for show. I can deal with the corbin seats too. Do you still have your stock seats? If so I can add as much cushion to your stock seats as you desire. That'll give you the benefit of having two nice comfortable seats. Please be aware that you've already earned a super discount for being considerate enough to post the pics for me. If and when you are ready for some fresh skins just hit my site and email me. We can then discuss your price. By the way, what color is your bike? Happy Holidays!
I have tried using the icons, but you seem to need to know the address of the pics that way. Its good to have several ways to post.

I do still have my stock seats. In fact, I use the front mostof the time because I have Second Skins on it.

I hooked up my friend with that guy from PA who makes seats. He loves the seats and they look really cool with that added ridge. He also likes the comfort, but I didn't really care for the feel of the seat. So I want to stick with the Corbins I already paid for. But I do want that cool custom look. So if you can do something with Corbins, we can do some business. You actually might uncover a nice market because a lo of people have Corbin seats. I will hit you up later on this.

BTW, my bike is Blue/Silver

Nice looking Busa. You haven't over done it cosmetically. The silver and blue is a strong combo - the 04 Busa is also silver and blue. I'm ready to deal with your corbin seat whenever you are. In the mean while, ride safe.

Back