custom paint

Thats one cool paint job!!!
beerchug.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif

guns.gif

Very nice.
beerchug.gif

That would look good even without the artwork and just the red/black......better yet if it was blue/black......or silver/blue.
super.gif

Very nice
bowdown.gif

omg thats like the best thing ever man!!!!!!!! we may have to talk soon..... i dont know if i can stand this much longer....!!!

Rev....ya killin' me man!!! I'm startin' to go ahead and save up my money now...gonna have to get my stuff to ya eventually== you are gifted my friend..

What is your ball park turnaround on a complete job (all cowlings and windscreen...I think we may have discussed this a while back but I forgot...tryin' to see if maybe I can get my money saved up by winter and still give you plenty of time to do whatever we might decide on and me be able to get it back before the weather gets nice enough to ride early next year! Heck, I have been ridin' as cold as 40...so it really wouldn't matter much.
super.gif
super.gif

100_5130copy.jpg

super.gif

I took some pics the other day...still likin' the PUNISHER idea...got some good ideas on what might look killer!!

100_5127copy.jpg

did I hear Punisher theme??
super.gif

yo, you gotta do it Frank Miller 'Warzone' style-that stuff was ill!!

I still have the original first 12 issues of that mag-great stuff back in tha day!
bowdown.gif

*i think I see bullet-sliders in somebody's future*

well well wwelll looook what the cat dragged innn
laugh.gif

i KNOW you got the comics bigD, i KNOW.

i got somethin' f'd up in my head for some azzz kickin' theme...

THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' 'BOUT !!!

REV==BIGD== we may all have to get our heads together on somethin' !!!
super.gif
beerchug.gif
super.gif

punis1.jpg

super.gif

nahhhh mann, i got somethin' better, here's a quick sketch i just whipped up...the "Punisher" "punishing"...squeeeeezing the villians brainzz outta his skull... again just a preliminary sketch.

IMG_0833.JPG

i kept skipping this thread because i thought it was just another 300 thread lol...glad i finally dropped in...very nice Rev
beerchug.gif

Damn that is the best one in my opinoin so far that you've done. Straight talent bro!!!
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

Back