Custom Paint

mrbusaCT

Registered
Hi, I have a deposit on a black 08 that should arrive in December  
biggrin.gif
 . I would like to get a paint job with murals maybe fire related since I am a fireman. Can someone recommend anyone in or near CT?

dude-I dont get paid to advertise for Revolution or anything, but I shipped him my body in Feb. '07 and gave him four months and a uhhmm "rather large budget"
all_coholic.gif
 and now-I cant pull into a public parking lot without peeps gawking
SHOCKED.gif

he's well worth the money bro.    'nuff said
beerchug.gif

a.JPG

yo D' just sent out the check
laugh.gif

seriously, thanks all.

here's a pic of one i'm working on at the moment...

IMG_0700.JPG

MrBusaCT

I hope you'll NOT waste your time lookin' anywhere else....but at REVOLUTION aka Dave here on the board---

Dave has another thread out right now here on the board...I see he just posted a sneak peek at the 300 theme....

Read his thread and you'll see what I mean...dude has some serious skill at layin' the paint on!!!

see my pic below...I made the mistake of not going with dave when I bought my custom paint job from a shop in Memphis at the end of last year...my custom paint is unique and looks good, but it pales in comparison to dave's work- I kick myself every time I see him put out somethin' else....

I wouldn't think twice about pickin' him to do this for ya'...you'll either be glad you did or wish that you had later (just like me).... Props out to ya dave-

Good luck and don't just settle for anything...it's ya Busa ya fixin' up man!!! Good luck-- Chris

100_4439copy.jpg

MrBusaCT

I hope you'll NOT waste your time lookin' anywhere else....but at REVOLUTION aka Dave here on the board---

Dave has another thread out right now here on the board...I see he just posted a sneak peek at the 300 theme....

Read his thread and you'll see what I mean...dude has some serious skill at layin' the paint on!!!

see my pic below...I made the mistake of not going with dave when I bought my custom paint job from a shop in Memphis at the end of last year...my custom paint is unique and looks good, but it pales in comparison to dave's work- I kick myself every time I see him put out somethin' else....

I wouldn't think twice about pickin' him to do this for ya'...you'll either be glad you did or wish that you had later (just like me).... Props out to ya dave-

Good luck and don't just settle for anything...it's ya Busa ya fixin' up man!!! Good luck-- Chris

100_4439copy.jpg

MrBusaCT

100_4439copy.jpg

BusaWhipped awesome bike brother!! love that paint!
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

im diggin that busa kanji on the exhaust. where u get that hooked up from sir?

bowdown.gif

ok guys, check$ are in the mail  
laugh.gif

seriously, sincere thanks for the compliments  
beerchug.gif

(Revolution @ Sep. 05 2007,15:53) ok guys, check$ are in the mail  
laugh.gif

seriously, sincere thanks for the compliments  
beerchug.gif
Still haven't recieved my check! Yet!    LOL

Busa_001.jpg

Back