looking for custom plastics

customrt99

Registered
I sold my stock plastics and now im looking for a custom painted set. Ive got a 330 kit and want a paint job to go with it. Gonna be in a lot of shows this summer. Looking for some type of themed paint job or some crazy graphics. I want a lot of airbrushing. If anyone knows someone with a custom set for sale let me know. thanks

heres a vynal wrap pic from a guy her awhile ago

DSC01854.jpg

There are many ways we can do with vinyl wrap. I've seen what has been done to cars and trucks at the show. Truly unbelievable!

Come on man, I seen sum of the themes u and your bro had in the past....some good stuff for sure! I liked the Coors bike!:beerchug:

the only thing i see about the plastics is what do you do about the tank? I didnt see a tank in any of their photos

I am selling my custom painted set. Got a new drag chassis and selling everything off this one. It's a fiberglass tank and front fairing. I would entertain offers. I got the the tank and fairing for about $1,000 unpainted from airtech. Raced one season with these on. No street riding.

bradsbike.jpg

That paint looks real good but i dont really want 3/4 cut fairings. Had a set lined up but seller wont ship now. So im back to looking for a custom painted and airbrushed set. I dont have an exchange set so im looking for someone who has a custom set already done to buy. thanks

That paint looks real good but i dont really want 3/4 cut fairings. Had a set lined up but seller wont ship now. So im back to looking for a custom painted and airbrushed set. I dont have an exchange set so im looking for someone who has a custom set already done to buy. thanks

you might get with i believe his screen name is abi he had some

Back