Crate to the 8's in 8hrs

psycobusa

Registered
link

heres some highlights, has anyone seen the whole thing? would like to know what all they did without having to buy it
biggrin.gif

I think this was on here not too long ago. Read about it in a mag and saw it on SPEED.

its in an article from SuperStreetBike like fou months ago-i'll dig it up sat. afternoon-time for bed rite now.

i know basic setup-dry NOS 40shot, air shifter, clutch mod, air box mod/filter, full single-side pipe, straps n lowering links, ignitor box, and oh yeah-they had a freakin PRO rider doing the runs-guy hit better times than me with all my mods, on a friggin almost-stock bike with literally NO break-in on the motor.

Just spend the 20 bucks or 15 if you get the discount code to work.I was just going to buy it entered all my info and the discount code would not work. SUCKS

its in an article from SuperStreetBike like fou months ago-i'll dig it up sat. afternoon-time for bed rite now.

i know basic setup-dry NOS 40shot, air shifter, clutch mod, air box mod/filter, full single-side pipe, straps n lowering links, ignitor box, and oh yeah-they had a freakin PRO rider doing the runs-guy hit better times than me with all my mods, on a friggin almost-stock bike with literally NO break-in on the motor.
anybody can put those few easy mods on in less than 8 hrs and i bet they had 3 or 4 guys at the same time.
tounge.gif

the guys who did that qwere from MSP racing in newark ohio they live about 20mins from me they do some good work but they had like 7 people for this build and like previously mentioned a pro rider and i think they only hit like 8.90's

found the article fellas-Stu Hamby was the Pro hot-show for the bike: ran a 9.909@142.11 first time out. Dynoed bike @163hp. 2nd run was 9.770 @142.81...Mods were as follows-Tsukigi/MSP full exhaust system,modded airbox, Dynojet PCIII USB, MPS front lowering strap, adjustable links for rear, MPS airshifter, MSP-modified clutch-hub (basically deletes anti-back-torque pressure assist feature-welds both pieces of hub 2gether), MPS race wiring harness and MSD ignition module, 16-tooth front sprocket, VP Ultimate 4 race gas-ran on the dyno to 178hp...added MPS dry NOS kit n hit dyno again...pushed out 220hp.
Ran the bike w/bottle off-hit 9.232@149.42-then a 9.285@148.34mph-clutch was still slipping...
Joe Marasco of MSP re-adjusted clutch, sent Hamby out one more time, with bottle armed-ran 8.98sec @156.79mph
six n a half hours after uncrating bike and "breaking it in" for like 5 miles!!!
tounge.gif

mebe not as impressive as sum would have thought-but how many of us have had our bike all of 6hours, doing 8sec 1/4s @150+mph?....that's what i thought. And brand-spanking new? quite an achievement in my book. Kudos to the crew (all 6 of them) and hopefuly i'll be hitin those numbers by the end of this year!

Back