Crashed my white K9 this morning

time for paint....
hid's
turn signal mod
sticker kit...

finish therepy and RIDE ON...

sorry bout you arm, bike, wallet, ego..

Ouch! Glad your not hurt too bad. Judging from the new shape of the gas tank, I'm guessing it looped back on you..? Any tail damage?

sorry to see that kind of damage but glad your arm was the only part broken on you! heal up quick :beerchug:

That looks close to what my baby looked like when I purchased her. Had to replace the whole front end and wiring harness, rear fender, seats, and tank.
You can find all you need used on ebay and just have it painted. Hope you get her back on the road soon.:thumbsup:

Breaks my heart!... so sorry man. hope you heal and quick. and hope your baby can get fixed up in full soon! I know what it feels like... been there... and hope I never experience it again... so sorry for your loss!

Glad you are well enough to post, very sorry about your Busa; been there but luckily no broken bones! Heal up strong and fast and get back in the pilot's seat!!!:beerchug:

Why are these bikes so damned expensive to fix? Kinda crosses the good common-sense clause. Totalling a $12,000 bike. Mine would have been $1800 for a simple drop in the garage if I'd chosen to restore her to like-new condition. Ridiculous. (I'll live with the scuffed bodywork).

BigBikeHabusa.jpg

i looked all over for a tank, but i can't find an aftermarket gen 2 tank anywhere. if a gen 1 tank will fit, i found carbon fiber, fiberglass, and lowered fiberglass if you want to do a fighter.

Back