Crashed my white K9 this morning

birdie

Registered
Was a little hasty this morning to go to work this morning. Drove of, tyre still cold, full throttle, wheel spins, tyre grips, and ...........bham!
My arm is broken, but my white sweety is harmed even more....

The front of the bike is totalled, only the headlight and turnsignals are ok, also the dash. The fuel tank is punctured.....

Now I'm searching for replacement parts. Maybe you guys (&girls) can help me out. Or give me some ideas what I can do otherwise (racingbody, naked bike, ...)

I'm very thankfull I wore my leathers by Berik.

busa-crash (1).jpg

busa-crash (2).jpg

busa-crash (3).jpg

busa-crash (4).jpg

busa-crash (5).jpg

Sorry to see, glad you are OK, the bike can be fixed.

Be careful out there.

What happened when the tire gripped, did the front come up and over?

Here in the States, that bike would be considered a total loss by the insurance company.

Do you have insurance? Are you required to?

Glad to hear you were geared up.

It may cost you more to replace those parts and repair that bike (if you're in a hurry) than it would be to replace the whole thing--brand new.

Sorry, bro. She's a mess.

sorry man, just glad your kinda ok, hope that arm heals up fast for ya???

Ouch! Glad it was only an arm of yours that got busted.

Sorry to hear about your get off...We can supply you any parts need for repairs but will have to be all new which can be pricey but will help best we can..

Sorry about your getoff! Luckily you'll heal up.

It's wet in the photos, was it raining when you crashed?

That's going to be a spendy crash to repair! All new unless you can find something on ebay?

I'd consider parting that one out and applying the cash to a new one!

thanks for the support guys. I've already found the most of the needed parts here at a local dealer.

Ouch... Glad it's only your arm..
Guessing you don't have full ensurance then since you out hunting parts yourself?

WOW thats messy for a highside, it really hurts looking at your baby all busted up like that ! good luck wif everything :beerchug:

Back