Craftsman SUX!!!

crusty369

Registered
First, pro 3100 power washer muffler shears off after maybe 4 hrs use, total, then within 1 hr. of getting my pro-grade 80 gal. compressor up and going, the pulley falls off...
No more Craftsman.....
Sears in General has been on a slippery slope for a while.
No more for me....

That would be enough to piss a fellow off:cursin:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Yeah....
Lost our home in the Tx. wildfires first week of September last year. Made a conscious decision to buy "quality" tools. No garbage. Motivation being, "you get what you pay for".
Apparently, Craftsman is no longer in the hunt.
Oh well...

Alot of craftsman isn't even usa made anymore, one of the biggest reason I bought their stuff before.

That sucks. !!!!!! And I was just checking one of their big socket sets to add to my toolbox.!!!

yeah nothing is made like it used to be because no one complains to them anymore they just go out and buy more so they arent held to the same standard

hmm i have all craftsman and havent had troubles with any of it. I have 2 craftsman riding mowers and a push mower as well. 2 air compressors and so many hand tools of theirs i cant even count all of them. hell my garden hose is craftsman.

I think their hand tools are great (with lifetime warranty). I have noticed that some of there mechanical items are not so great. No problem with my air compressor though (fingers crossed).

First, pro 3100 power washer muffler shears off after maybe 4 hrs use, total, then within 1 hr. of getting my pro-grade 80 gal. compressor up and going, the pulley falls off...
No more Craftsman.....
Sears in General has been on a slippery slope for a while.
No more for me....
Sears was bought by K-Mart, and the stores are now just rebadged K-Marts with K-mart products wearing the Sears and Craftsman names.

Back