Couple of small mods

busa1300nut

Registered
A couple weeks ago, I polished my rear set,s, and posted some pic,s. Someone asked if my rear peg brackets where next, and I thought, why not, so this weekend I did that, and replaced the stock blinkers with mini,s, and moved my tag up, and trimmed off more of the fender.

blink_pic.jpg

Looking good, can't wait to check it out in person in April. you are still coming aren't you
rock.gif

now thats what we like to hear
smile.gif

Any idea on where we are going to stay this time? CROT wasn't the best place on the planet but it works. I havent looked but when last I read, sounded like not many folks had chimed in....whats your thoughts?

BTW, how long did the polish job take on those pieces parts?

Well, as you know, I live 45 minutes away from the Dragon, so I,ll be doing the daily ride thing, but this year I might stay over on Sat. night, and drink a little Jack with warbaby. :;) So I don,t really have much say in where everyone wants to stay. But as always, if anyone needs a FREE place to stay, my door is always open. As far as how much time I put into the pollishing, the fronts took the longest, lots of nook a crannys, roughly 13 hours per side. The rears not so bad, roughly 5 hours per side. As everyone who,s ever pollished any allum. knows, it,s strictly a labor of love. Or also you can say it,s a poor boy,s chrome.
laugh.gif

Hey Busanut, how far is Bowling Green KY from the gap? Any good back roads to there? Is it a day trip, round trip that is?

Yea Zuk, I guess you could either come down I-75 to Knoxville, or come through KY to Middlesborough, to HWY 33, into knoxville, but that whould be the long way, but real nice roads.
wink.gif

Back