Cool pics

As I recall you and your crew at night in the twisties of your own turf where in my rear view. You all couldn't read my plate I was too far ahead.

I won't mention the 140mph sweeper when I left everyone including those I didn't know!!! But it is your story I will let you tell it... BIG GAR(SIR) You would have been proud of your student... I represented us So Cal riders well...

Marc "Howlin Mad"

touche Howlin!!! i gotta give that to ya bro.. you were getting down in the twisties that night and the sweeper was just SWEET!!! can't deny that!!! all jokes aside, YOU GO BOY!
aktion035.gif

anytime you want a re-match up this way, i am graciously extended an open invitation..... maybe we could work in a 1/4 mi. next time??? what ya think?

Lo
ernaehrung004.gif

OK Lo... 1/4 mile you know you got me in that!! Your bike is faster than mine and you know it. I know your the "DRAG" queen!! LOL but seriously I know you can run that machine... That 180+ on the way to the track made me a believer!!

Marc "Howlin Mad" :usa:

Yes she got a talking to from me about safety after that...

Well, here is my wife!

and on a busa too!
and with my future riding partner Jamie- in another few years.

I have to agree with Howlin to a point as long as we keep it fairly clean I think its awsome Lo the more women that ride the better I think thats the coolest thing in the world. I offered my 1100 to my girlfriend she doesnt want to ride her own thats cool too. She loves wheelies corners going fast anything under 160 is cool with her she says its way to hard to hang on after that. My 8 year old daughter tried to scawf up the 1100 though she said I could ride on back and hold it up when she stopped hehehehehe . The more pics the better I will try to get one of my girlfriend atleast sitting on the Busa .
aktion033.gif

Sledhead,
After you upload your pictures goto Log In.  Once logged in where it says Alphabetical Listing click the down arrow, click your screen name, view contents, click on file name of pic you want to post.  It will open in another window.  On the address bar copy the link address.  When you are writing your post and ready to add your pic click Image and paste the link address.  Make sure that the "http://" part of the link is only there once.  Click OK and it should work.  To see the pic in your post you will have to click on Add Reply or Preview Post.  Just one thing to remember is that if you delete a picture from your upload file it goes away from any post it was placed in. Hope this helps.
Jim

Sledhead, What kind of seats are you running? They look like they are twice the thickness of stock.
Glad I could help get your pic up, very nice.

the front seat is actually stock. The rear is a corbin. The girlfriend kept sliding into me with the stock rear seat. 1 day after I bought the bike I ordered the new rear. She LOVES the corbin. Its much more comfortable and a whole bunch safer if you have passengers.

Several things.

Please let's keep it clean! That's the best part of this site. Thanks Capn'!

Cetrov we have met before at Harley's Rock Inn, you were across the street at the store I believe, I recognize the bike. We have to get together sometime.

And Sledhead, I am so envious...I have the same bike, but no pretty girl to go on the back.
confused.gif

aktion033.gif
Good job everyone. I agree lets keep it clean here.
aktion033.gif

And I really like the clean pic's of the wife's, girlfriends... heck lets get the whole family in there. As soon as it stops raining here, I'll try and get a pic of my sweetheart on the Busa.

Keep em coming gang!
thumbs-up.gif

aktion033.gif

SirUKbusa....I paid $175 for the rear seat. Well worth the $$!!

brennanop...not only is she pretty but she loves fast bikes cars and sleds!
aktion035.gif
I used to own a ZX-10....wasn't fast enough
wink.gif

Sled

Does she know that you call her a beast?
Just kidding very nice.
thumbs-up.gif

Jimbo, wheres Cotati? and how many toy bikes u got? I have about 25 now, mostly from walmart.

Oh and nice photo.
biggrin.gif

Back