Cool new bike!

Oncebitten

Registered
I was filling up the Busa with fuel yesterday when a chick pulled up next to me riding a BRP Can-Am Spyder. What a neat looking 3 wheeler! I was tempted to ask her to swap bikes for a few miles. Has anyone else seen one of these things on the road?

wtf.gif
no pictures?

They had them on display at a resturant in Malibu, CA last summer. I signed up for the weekend of demo rides but was out of town when they set it up. Jay Leno got the first one for public sale. Pretty cool looking.

i just saw a couple of them last week in my area and they look alright but not for my taste.

I've seen several over here in my neck of the woods, and when I went to ask the local dealer about one, they said that they had so many on back oder it wasn't funny.....
rock.gif

I rode one around the parking lot at the dealer 2 months ago when I picked up my wifes ninja. They couldn't let me ride it on the road because it wasn't street legal yet. They said they where days away from it.

If you get a chance to test ride one, take it. This way you will be able to say with confidence, that it is a P.O.S.

It's not geared toward the motorcyclist crowd, but more toward the "middle of the road" demographic. The "I want a bike, but..." type of folks.

A guy at work here test road one and said that it doesn't handle, its wicked bumpy, and it has no power. Then to top it off, he said 18 Grand.
firedevil.gif

Back