Contemplating a change of scenery...BIG change. Thought from non-Canadian members

We've had a vote , There's a firm possibility of a definate maybe ..
Well thanks for pretending to at least think about it. :devil:
Dammit Rubb I'll be sending you a bill for a new keyboard that I just spit all over lol

If I spent the rest of my life riding the Isle of Man route everyday, that would work.

:lol:
Got ya laughing,was it out your nose? That's always the best.:D
Daily rides on the TT...oh ya...:race:
Rubb.

Rubb, that’s kind of you.
I will PM you her email, chat with her.
When I was her age I knew EVERYTHING. She is that age now, so I can’t help her much, you ever raised a strong headed girl, you would know.
Thx bro.
I have an' incredibly strong willed 27 year old. She is amazing. I dropped your daughter a line. :thumbsup:
Rubb.

The immigration laws to come to Canada for foreigners have become very different and very strict over the last 10 years.
Everyone who think it's easy has NO idea.

Not only to mention the amount of money and work (application) you need...as well as the proof that you are not ending up as a burden to the system and after all the length for the whole process.
It's a huge pain in the butt.

There are certainly countries which make it much easier than Canada!
For some.... I'd look deeper into that.

For some.... I'd look deeper into that.
Sandow drifted off into emigrating TO Canada...
dunno.gif
don't know why,I'm trying to get the fug out.
Jeff...sometimes I mouse over a members avatar to see where they are from. Your locale is I'm guessing, your postal code which when clicked on provides a Google maps street view of your house...
showing your wife mowing the lawn. You lazy bastid. :laugh: She's mowing the lawn,yer out on the Busa right...:bowdown:
Nicely done. She have a sister...
eye brow.gif

Rubb.

Sandow drifted off into emigrating TO Canada...View attachment 1630072 don't know why,I'm trying to get the fug out.
Jeff...sometimes I mouse over a members avatar to see where they are from. Your locale is I'm guessing, your postal code which when clicked on provides a Google maps street view of your house...
showing your wife mowing the lawn. You lazy bastid. :laugh: She's mowing the lawn,yer out on the Busa right...:bowdown:
Nicely done. She have a sister...View attachment 1630073
Rubb.
Let's get two things straight! For starters I wish my GF did cut the lawn! But watching her trying to start it is painful Second of all don't tempt me with a good time riding my bike. But sadly I'm not sure I'd make it out the driveway with the little issue of pure ice.

I could hook you up with her mom she's single and little crazy (well alot crazy) you two might match up? But your busa is going to need a sask safety not sure it would pass... hahaha.

Let's get two things straight! For starters I wish my GF did cut the lawn! But watching her trying to start it is painful Second of all don't tempt me with a good time riding my bike. But sadly I'm not sure I'd make it out the driveway with the little issue of pure ice.

I could hook you up with her mom she's single and little crazy (well alot crazy) you two might match up? But your busa is going to need a sask safety not sure it would pass... hahaha.
  • OK....
  • first,you start the motor for them,then go ride
  • 2nd,they ice race Busa's...get spike tires :thumbsup:
  • 3rd,I like crazy (been stabbed by a GF) go ahead and give her my number
  • 4th,BC plate,good for 6 months :thumbsup:
  • so what does the Mom look like,I do crazy,but not fat or fugly.(no offence) Actually,no worries,I'm desparate,go ahead and give her my number,Rubb.

Sandow drifted off into emigrating TO Canada...View attachment 1630072 don't know why,I'm trying to get the fug out.
Nicely done. She have a sister...View attachment 1630073
Rubb.
I was referring to your post about how easy it is to come TO Canada. It's not...that was all what I was saying.

There are rumors @Sandow is planning a visit to the states. So I was planning a kidnapping but then realized once he spends some time here, that won't be necessary.
View attachment 1630110

@rubbersidedown: Feast Your Eyes!
Aaaaaahh . . . you probably haven't seen this . . . but don't fret, you may have 9 years of petrol headed bliss left.

I was referring to your post about how easy it is to come TO Canada. It's not...that was all what I was saying.
No actually idea San' just going on what I've been told and yes, people do B.S. ya from time to time. :laugh: I was born here and have no idea about the difficulties.
There are rumors @Sandow is planning a visit to the states. So I was planning a kidnapping but then realized once he spends some time here, that won't be necessary.
View attachment 1630110

@rubbersidedown: Feast Your Eyes!
Looks awesome.Rock those curves and light up the turbo upon exit...
turbo gif.gif

The roads around here are a kiddie park ride compared to that. :thumbsup:
Rubb.

I'm going to be the voice of reason, Rubba..... I know, out of character but...

Leaving Canada means leaving your disability benefits behind. Moving also costs a lot of money. Just moving from Ontario to BC cost me $10K. Then there's the expense of changing everything.... and finding someone to pass your bike for whatever out-of-district inspection is required. And finding a private insurance company who will willingly insure it. If you're thinking overseas, moving expenses will be insane... and you want to bring your bike with you? Costs of living are massive in many parts of the world (read: most desirable parts of the world) and make Canada seem almost cheap. Want to move to Australia? I think they require a six-figure deposit into a local bank... or something. I could DuckDuckGo it (Google is evil) but I'm too lazy...

And then there's the fact that travel is difficult at the moment and most countries aren't accepting potential covid-lepers from foreign lands.

Smart Rubb would stay in BC so everything remains as-is. I'd love to live in the interior and there are lots of lakes around if living by water is a must. Osoyoos area is great and all of the province's best driving roads are near your doorstep.

Just need a break? Store everything you have and move to Central America for a couple of years. Maybe volunteer at that sloth preserve down there... I'm sure it's a relaxing place to work. ;) Or wait until the border reopens and spend a year touring the USA while couch-hopping org member's houses. Sometimes a break is all you need when the walls are closing in.

Back