Congress votes an 8% budget increase?

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
Have you heard about this (feel free to post links if you find something out more about this) that Congress is about to try and pass itself and 8% budget INCREASE? It again shows just how out of touch they are with what their constituents want to see in their elected representatives. Think of how much good will they could garner if the did the smart thing and voted themselves a decrease instead?

But, just like heath care and pensions, the system they want to impose on us is not one that they would even considing imposing on themselves. Jeez I need to run for Congress...

that's the first thing they pass every year, is their pay increase.

i guess the concept of civil servant has all but been completely lost on these people.

Ya

Every one of them don't pay into social security, because they have there salary each year as there retirement.:banghead:

IF they only received social security like the rest of us, then they would fix the problem.:rulez:

how much more will it take before people get rid of these jerks...im voting independent from now on..no more Rep or Dem for me

Their pay should be performance based. When unemployment goes up, pay goes down proportionately. When GDP goes down the same.
Of course most of them in the game for the perks more than the salary. Can you say insider trading.

I AM surprised that they would try to pull this stunt off RIGHT NOW...

You probably don't realize they COULDN'T care less what we think :sneaky: ! They know 99% of Americans will never remember this :whistle: , or will just VOTE their Party line (by some org or group and without looking into the person themselves. That would be wayyyyyyyy tooooooo hard for most who come out of our education system to actually look up something and fine any answers :duh: !

Sad :down:, but True :banghead:

I will not sign any bill that adds one dime to the tax payers bills (guess who) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It is shameful for them to increase their pay by a greater percentage than other government workers.

Back