competition werkes fender eliminator

stevo_1978

Registered
Is anyone using one of these eliminator kits, I started the install last night and the directions are so vague, if so can you post pics of your storage compartment were you used the template to drill the holes for the license plate bracket Any help is appreciated.

looks like everyone had problems hook'n it up. here's the if your still having trouble pm me and maybe I can swing by and offer some assistance

Sorry I'm late

DSC02642.jpg

Thanks heavy, but I think I got it, rode it this morning and one of the damn signals stopped working, gotta rip it back apart

race.gif
Question.... I just ordered one of those kits too. Does it come with that polished grille thing that almost looks like a half undertail? Does it reall elim. the square part of the tail light?
newbie.gif

(stevo_1978 @ Feb. 22 2007,06:44) Thanks heavy, but I think I got it, rode it this morning and one of the damn signals stopped working, gotta rip it back apart
Doesn't matter because they're worthless anyway. Ask anyone riding with ya. Most guys I ride with that have these setups use handsignals.
laugh.gif

(hayabusa36 @ Mar. 16 2007,20:21) O.K. But does it also elim. the square licence plate/reflector part too?
If you check out his pics as well as Heavy's you'll see the square reflector is gone.
wink.gif

I wasent concerned about loosing the plate light, I just wanted to know if the picture was how the kit looks installed, or If he did some other mod to the rear as well. When I first time that I saw the kit it was on a R1 and I liked it. But when I went to order it they didnt have a good photo of it and the person on the phone couldnt really give me a good description of it. So I just took a gamble that it would look the same on the Busa. Thats why I asked you guys the questions. You ansered them all for me. Thanks
beerchug.gif

Back