commander 2 vs. yosh box

OB_busa

Registered
HAS ANYBODY ACTUALLY TESTED BOTH F.I. ADJUSTER'S ON TWO DIFFERENT PIPE'S,SAY YOSH AND MICRON RACE ONLY PIPE'S.IF SO TELL ME THE DIFFERENCE IN H.P.AND TRQ. ON EACH PIPE.AND HAS ANYONE MESS WITH TIMING ON COM.II

once again....search through the topics.

this has been coverd time and time again.

i know it take time to research through these topics, but usally you'll end up with some other good info in the process.

the key word today is.......search!

I`ve got two busa`s..one with yosh pipe and tuned with yosh box and other with micron and PC2...bike with PC2 runs much smoother after tinkering with 003 map a little and by seat of pants feels much quicker but no dyno time. Both have airbox mod...with PC2 I think that is a must do. Hope this helps you decide.....you will need a lap top for the PC2 to make changes and with yosh box it will do unlimited # of bikes. Both are very ridable and smoother than most carb bikes as is.......

FRANK,WHY RESPOND WITH THAT KIND OF ATTITUDE.I ASKED FOR NUMBERS, NOT AN ATTITUDE!I WANTED TO KNOW REAL NUMBERS BETWEEN THE TWO,AND SINCE THE PC.II HAS ADJUSTABLE IGNITION + OR- 11 DEGREES.SO IF ANYBODY HAS REALLY DYNOED BOTH THE INFO WOULD BE APPRECIATED!

I wouldn`t put a lot of faith in those dyno #`s...they can easily be made to read like someone wants them to. Trial and error on your part will give you the best results. A couple of the quickest busa`s that I`ve seen have been no where near a dyno..just street raced a lot and experimented with.

busa--tried both on a micron full only. The PC2 is the way to go.
Its cheaper
more flexible
Eliminates any dip in power created by the airbox mod, the Yosh could not.
Smoother power curve.
I agree the Dyno is only one piece of tuning. But, the PC2 shows upm better on the Dyno and the Street in my case.
I will send you Dyno sheets comparing the two send me an e-mail.
I tried some ignition changes, advanced primarily but did not see a great effect either way.
ramair1@flash.net
Bob

hey busa....what makes the differance what the dyno shows?
like i said...if you look back through the topics, you'll see that from all the opinions that have been spoken say that the pw2 is the over all proformer. thats what should matter, which one will give you the best proformance?
with the yosh, your options are limited.
i'm sure you know that the pw2 is the better one.
i guess unless you own one of these, it's going to be hard to understand what your capabilities are. i don't think anybody has really seen the big picture with these things yet. they're coming up with differant map settings everday. you can go to pw2's web site and even download more then the ones that came with it.

i'm really not trying to be a smart *** . just go and buy one you'll be happy with what you see and probably will be impressed! the key thing is to learn how it works. then you'll see the many benifits you can get from it.
and to be honest with you, i'm just starting to learn some things about it myself.

one thing to remember, if you get one, i'm sure that the guy's that have more experiance than i do, will be more then happy to help you out....if not, let me know and i can give you a phone # to a friend of mine that is a distributor of these and probably has more dyno experiance then anybody out there. i know he has 70+ MILES on his busa alone.....frank
suzukinos@aol.com

Back