Come and get it. It's FREE

Hi Guys,
As I had posted, I traded the Busa for the 1000RR a few weeks ago. I have some extra stuff for it that I could sell, but would rather just give to an org member. .

Here's the list.

1) A rear section in excellent condition.(It came off a 2006 Limited Edition pearl white/silver)
2) A lower joiner/air block (fits all Gen 1 Busas)
3) Unopened frame sliders
4) Clymer shop manual
5) Hayabusa passenger grab rail with Hayabusa engraved
6) Oil filters. 1 K+N and the other is a Fram

Shipping is a pain and I have about zero free time to do that anyway, so I'm saying whoever wants this stuff can come and get it for absolutely FREE.

Please don't ask me to ship it or drive and meet you halfway between my house and yours...
It simply won't happen.

I live in Austin, TX 78748 and I can be reached via e mail at andy@austinfitnesscenter.com
Shoot me an e mail if you want to stop by and get it.

I don't log in anymore, so if you're interested, DON'T pm me or respond in the thread as I'll never see it.

If I get no responses, I'll just leave it at Goodwill or make a nice ashtray out of the items :laugh:

Thanks and have a nice season!

stuff.jpg

Wish I could, that v fairing for the oil cooler is the last piece I need. Really cool thing to do though, that tail will save someone good money.

Man,,I have an '06LE with a busted rear section(thanks to a chain break),,could really use that,,but hard to 'come get it' ,,haha

Man I need that v shaped piece that goes down low between the 2 side fairings.Mine is gone but you wont ship.

I won't ship. It simply is a hassle and takes too much time. Besides... I'm giving away several hundreds of dollars worth of stuff to any potential board member where I could easily just put it on e bay or craigs and make some money.

Back