Colorado

Hi guys (and gals). I just joined up on here and have joined MHBOA. I have met 5280 Busa already and look forward to meeting the rest of you. I am gonna try to make July 25th at CB and Potts. The above mentioned "LONG RIDE" will be a task and a LONG day, like 10+ hours. Sure we all have 200mph bikes, but not on 30mph roads...lol...all in all, sounds fun!

Hey guys, Sorry I have been out of the box for a while. My dad recently passed away and things have been rather, well, lets just say a little screwed up.
sad.gif
 So the August trip is probably out for me and will hopefully be around all of August if I don't have to go anywhere for work.

WYM, hi and welcome to the board!
smile.gif
 Do you really think that that route will take us that long? If it's too long, we could shorten it up a bit if you guys want.That was just a thought at a nice ride. Just let me know what you guys want to do.

Later peeps,

Greg

Sorry to hear about your loss Greg, hopefully you will be ready to meet up with us again for CycleFest at the end of August.

Thanks TP and BW. Sorry I haven't been on in a while. Still trying to get back into the swing of things. My mom is coming up from Texas tomorrow and spend the weekend up here. That will be goos since she's never been this far by herself before. Am looking forward to the visit.

You guys take care and will get together for the Big One!!

Later brothers.

greg

Back