collett communications device

OB_VegasDude

Registered
RPM came into vegas last saturday. He wanted to see Las Vegas Extremes ride on Saturday night. Well I took him and his friend, Robert Carlson, to watch the fun. When I met RPM he had brought with him two Collett communication devices that attachs to the helmet. He warned me that once I tried them that I would not let him leave Las Vegas with them. I thought well we will see. So my buddy Scott and I had the devices put on our helmets by RPM. RPM put them on so fast, I couldnt believe it. I have an Arai rx7 and Scott has a Shoei RF800. He took apart the inside of both helmets and put in the speakers and then attached the device. RPM knows his s.h.i.t. Scott and I took off on our bikes and communication devices with RPM and Robert behind us heading to watch the L.V. Extremes do their stuff. Man o Man was I impressed with this communication device. It was clear, plenty loud enough,(I had ear plugs in) and i could plug my valentine 1 audio into the collett as well. The thing was awesome. Scott and I now own these devices. I would not give them back to RPM. So if you want first class communications that work. Post to RPM he can get them for you. His email is rpmperf@banet.net. RPM also chased girls all the time he was here. It was hard to get him to focus on busa's and other important stuff........but that aside he is a great guy as well as his friend Robert Carlson. You have to have these communication devices, they work great. Oh, btw, the Las Vegas Extremes were awesome as well. RPM and Robert had a ball and saw alot of wheelies, stoppies, standing on the tank, ect. ect...............

[This message has been edited by VegasDude (edited 17 November 1999).]

Back