Clutch noise

Slowboy

Registered
I'm getting a strange noise when i pull in the clutch new clutch plates and fibers its a drag pack....

Did you put oil on them before installation? Most clutches, aftermarket, will make noise. Unless its a God awful grinding or something and as long as you pre lubed them, you'll be fine

Did you put the top hat back on to the basket properly?? you can get it out of line to where the splines dont match up.. loosen all the 10MM bolts move the hat around on the basket you will feel it seat properly.

If you pull off the cover look at the inside for scratches...where the press plate may touch / a backed out bolt

dont know if this will help or not but mine was making a funny noise also and it turned out to be just 3 of the clutch spring bolts were loose

Havent had a chance to look at it yet... Left wrist been driving me crazy But maybe this weekend i will get it done.....

ok think i might have found something, Since i have a drag pak clutch kit... do i still use the wave washer and seat up front? or do i remove them?

Back