Clown filters

OB_maui

Registered
Tearing down people is easy to do when you don't have to back it up. If I post something that's wrong or unclear, I expect to hear about it. That's one reason I do post, I'm not afraid to be wrong. Guys like this toobad or Kong, just throw out stuff without any thought or substance. These are the same guys who think that blowing off a Volvo station wagon with their CBR 600 makes them fast. Let them have their day in the sun. Anyone with half a brain can see right through this.

Exactly.

That's the right way to handle cyberpests.

Challenge them to contribute something worth discussing.

Penalty for failure: invisibility

How about it pests? Up to it?

Pick a motorcycling topic and post it. We'll find out very quickly whether you're more than the drunken houseflies you appear to be.

Also, which manufacturer had the first bike into the 12s the 11s the 10s and the 9s? Offically that is, according to motorcycle magazines.

Which brand bike has set more dragracing records in the past 30 years than all other brands combined, check the books before you repley.

I get it
Who makes the fastest and quickest stock production bike on the planet now?
SUZUKI
Who owns the fastest and quickest production bike on the planet right now?
I DO and many others on this site.
Who cares who what was done 2, 3, or 7 years ago?
I DON"T, Kong does
Who has 166 rwhp?
Who has seen the upper side of 180 miles an hour on a relatively stock motorcycle?
Who has a magnificient piece of engineering on two wheels for a bargain price?

DONG, We don't care who makes the bike, as long as it's a reliable builder.

Why are you so Kawabunga about Kawasaki?

They've made lots of great bikes, and still do. Most of us have owned and enjoyed one.

If you go through the tens of thousands of posts on this site (and I wish you would so you could become more knowledgeable with that yap of yours) you won't find a single instance of a Hayabusa owner screaming "Suzuki Rules!!!!"

We're riders here, not factory spokesassholes.

Sorry Dirty Pete but Suzuki rules.Kong, in the real world not magazine hype land suzuki kicks ass.All of the sreet bike shootout records are suzuki, a kawasaki can't hardly qualify.Any time its motor only its a suzuki at the top of the pack.

I guess that none of you are able to read so let me tell you what Kong was getting at. The companies name is spelled KAWASAKI!!!!

Now get out your dictionary and look up the word idiot. This is the word that describes Kawabuser.

Believe it or not, but that was an improvement. Kong, you were making ground on your argument. Lawyers often will try to misdirect you when they don't have the facts on their side (please, tell me your not a lawyer). If you stick with the facts, you will gain credibility. Otherwise people will label you a fool, and you only diminish your case. Who knows, I have yet to buy a new bike, Can you sway me to the greenside of the force.

Toobad, you still hold first place for lashing out with out any sign of forethought. I'd watch those comments to Kawabuser though. He didn't get that name the way you think. Despite what you may have read about him, He's really 6'10 and 325. Of course the dread locks make him look a lot bigger. He got the name for sodimizing a Kawasaki (megaphone exhaust). Hope you never run across him in a dark alley (sorry abuser!)

Maui you are actually pretty funny. I think you know that this is all a game and jsut fun.

I hope that he uses a condom if he violates my bike. If his gear actually fits in a pipe I understand why he is so insecure.

JUST A GAME? A GAME!

Damn I though this was for real.

Yes I like to joke around, but I also like to learn. Kawabuser posts things that you can learn from, so does Dirty Pete, and a lot of others. Both of those guys will rip you a new one if they feel like it. If you start something with them, you'll get it back in spades. Any way they don't need me to defend them.

I'd like to see you break form and post something other than an insult. If you have something good, it can stand by it's self. If you're not sure, then attack.

Ya Mon, the whole bunch is sitting in a row at the Retard ZX12r post. The whole girly little bunch, they must be in the same ward.

They will leard to Dread the Busa after they buy the ZX12, what we hear is their last shot of testosterone before they clip them!

Dread on little girly KawPukes, your spanking is overdue!

Gentlemen

A clown filter is where everybody decides not to respond to a pointless post. We all simply ignore the post. If you watch the dynamics here over time you find that the fools get tired of being ignored and start posting somewhere else. I know it's tough when you're being personally insulted but this method WORKS!!!

Back