CloudNineMotorSports Rocks

Rocketman

Registered
Just thought I'd send out kudo's to Daniel at CloudNine Motorsports. Friendliest ever great service.

I'd do business with them anytime.

Thanks Daniel for the great service.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
race.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I'm looking forward to doing business with him this winter. We get a nice chunk-o-change Thanksgiving week..... let the upgrades begiin then
super.gif

I'm a lucky bastage... I'm just right up the road from him

Golden Child is def a great guy. Sent me a small needed part after I laid my bike down at 20mph, and he even paid for shipping and didnt ask a thing from me.  I do insist he give me his paypal addy so I can atleast repay him for the shipping.  Daniel?

Thanks again buddy!

CloudNine Motorsport provides customer service few Vendors can hold a candle too. Aside from being approachable whether it be in person or on the phone (toll free) he will with no doubt go the extra mile to assist you with all products he sells. He is a versital business owner wth strong knowledge of the products he sells, to turning a wrench.
From our conversation and my personal experience Daniel displays an individual who values his customer as a friend showing great passion for what he does.

Judge for yourself and do business with CloudNine Motorsport and post back your personal experience.

U da Man G/C keep up the good work.
super.gif

cloud9.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
(KosherBenz @ Nov. 05 2006,05:14) Golden Child is def a great guy. Sent me a small needed part after I laid my bike down at 20mph, and  he even paid for shipping and didnt ask a thing from me.  I do insist he give me his paypal addy so I can atleast repay him for the shipping.  Daniel?

Thanks again buddy!
Good luck !  You will  have to damn near sneak up from hehind and hit  Daniel over the head to return a favor  
crazy.gif

I wouldn't be getting my rear wheel redone (Understandably 2nd owner) by Sportschrome if it weren't for *Cloud Nine Motorsports* He went above and beyond!! I will definitely remember this when needing stuff.    
bowdown.gif

beerchug.gif

super.gif

OMG! I am JONESING for Thanksgiving week. That's when we get our annual windfall and I get to do some upgrades at Cloud Nine.
That reminds me... .it's about time to call Daniel and figure out what we'll do to "Eileen" this winter....

I am lucky to be only 30 minutes away!

GoldenChild> Did you get my pm? want to check the shipping status of my package
tounge.gif
(and tracking #)

haven't heard from you for almost a week already..

Back