Clear Turn Sigs

Kain 1300

Registered
Does anyone know where I can get some clear turn signals that have a snug fit like the OEM ones (NO GAPS)???

Thanks,

iamwithstupid.gif

I just tried installing some Clear Alternative lenses and the gap was so severe, there was no way I could look past it...also, the curve of the CA lense didn't match the opening in the cowl...I tossed 'em in the trash...if anyone has something other than Clear Alternative brand, tell us what they are...
mad.gif

I am not sure what brand mine are but the gaps are'nt that bad. Michelle,  I would have sent them back and told them to refund the money.

<!--EDIT|Rich
Reason for Edit: None given...|1077982715 -->

If you are willing to dig those clear lenses up I am willing to buy them
biggrin.gif
,I need some but I want to see the fit for myself ,but for almost 70 bucks I'm quite sceptic.....

<!--EDIT|nyrican
Reason for Edit: None given...|1077982935 -->

I want to see them for my self , no one around here has any , hell I may be able to do some moddding to make them fit right

Sorry nyrican...I wasn't checking the board for your replies...I was only looking at your PMs...yeah, I'll see if I have 'em and dig 'em out for you...I didn't pay for them, so no loss to me...

PM me your address...

I just tried installing some Clear Alternative lenses and the gap was so severe, there was no way I could look past it...also, the curve of the CA lense didn't match the opening in the cowl...I tossed 'em in the trash...if anyone has something other than Clear Alternative brand, tell us what they are...
mad.gif
Michelle, i purchased these off of eBay, you might want to contact the guy to see if he has another set. Clear signals They fit pretty snug. I previously owned some clear alternatives and these fit better. They even come with chrome amber bulbs. So they look clear when the light is off and blinks amber when you use your signals. Not a bad price either.

Alex

I think the CA lenses are hit or miss. My first pair fit fine. The gaps no larger than the thickness of a paper clip.

I just put a set of the CA crystal clears on mine. I had to open up the mounting holes, the alignment tabs didn't fit too well, the bulb sockets did not fit the holes until I opened them up, the unit fit in the cowling is not nearly as close as the factory--looks like they forgot to include the shrinkage factor into the mold dimensions. From 5 feet away, though, you really can't tell. They look 1000% better than the factory orange. I'm keeping them on until something better comes along...

P2260020r.JPG

I really think they make the bike look better, but I would hate to buy a pair that fit like crap. Where would be a good place to purchase some? Anyone have any links?

Thanks,

Any suggestions on where to purchase a good set of clear signals? Looking for a reputable place with good service.

Thanks,

Back