Cleaning Woes

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
So the other day I got caught in a rain storm, You know what this means, Nasty Oily Water all over your beautifull bike.

So I spent about 3 hrs cleaning her, Took her outside gave her a bath, Brought her back into the garage and used Mothers Cleaning / Waxing spray on her ( Sorry guys no pledge yet ) Got her looking pretty much perfect.

HERE IS THE WOE PART

Misty lives in an Air conditioned garage, The other day I had to mow the yard so I opened the Garage door to pull out the Mower, Do you know what happens when you open a garage door with an inside temp of 70 to an outside temp of 95 with a heat index of 105. Well let me enlighten you, Everything in the garage gets a frost over it.

And what happens when it dries. Water Spots all over Misty, Yep I just spent another hour out there cleaning her again without even getting to ride her between cleanings.

:banghead:...:banghead:...:banghead:...:banghead:...:banghead:...:banghead:

But she is all clean again==========================================================

000_3502.jpg

000_3503.jpg

Welcome to Oklahoma! Can't even walk outside without your glasses fogging over. Its hot!
Posted via Mobile Device

HAHA I am trying to sell an extended tail section and went out into the garage the other day ot take pics and the lens fogged up on the camera. Misty is looking good, you can come wash mine too if you are giving out freebies! :laugh::laugh:

OK, here's da plan. I'm going to make a rash assumption that you have a female living in the residence with you. You ask her nicely if she'll stand by the garage door opener and when you give her the signal, she opens the door. At that time, you start the mower and BOLT out into the driveway and at the same give her the signal to close the door. VOILA, mission accomplished, no sweat (literally). :thumbsup:
To bring mower back in, just reverse procedure.!! :satisfied:
If no female in residence, just carry the garage door opener with you.!!
Oh, and BTW, fabulous looking bike.

Last edited:
OK, here's da plan. I'm going to make a rash assumption that you have a female living in the residence with you. You ask her nicely if she'll stand by the garage door opener and when you give her the signal, she opens the door. At that time, you start the mower and BOLT out into the driveway and at the same give her the signal to close the door. VOILA, mission accomplished, no sweat (literally). :thumbsup:
To bring mower back in, just reverse procedure.!! :satisfied:
If no female in residence, just carry the garage door opener with you.!!
Oh, and BTW, fabulous looking bike.

I'm still trying to figure out why he keeps the garage at 70!? I don't even keep my house that low. :poke:

I'm still trying to figure out why he keeps the garage at 70!? I don't even keep my house that low. :poke:

Not really by choice but Im not complaining, Garage was built after the house and is very very well insulated. When I replaced my home A/C unit I had them put in a larger unit and added 2 vents into the garage. Which are the closest vents to the unit. The thermostat is in the house so regardless of whether or not the garage needs it, when the unit kicks on for the house the garage gets it.

Not really by choice but Im not complaining, Garage was built after the house and is very very well insulated. When I replaced my home A/C unit I had them put in a larger unit and added 2 vents into the garage. Which are the closest vents to the unit. The thermostat is in the house so regardless of whether or not the garage needs it, when the unit kicks on for the house the garage gets it.

I recently did the exact same thing Michael. I love it:beerchug:

Very.....COOL! :laugh:

Simply close the vents to the garage and it will warm up.!! They SHOULD have little
levers on them so you can close them. ???

Back