Learned something today

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
I didnt know Misty had a Parking Light.

Took her for a short ride through the park today, Got home put her in the garage and like always locked the steering.

Went back out in the garage two hrs later to do an early Pre Night Check on her, Opened the Garage door and to my suprise saw the brake light on. WTF

Grabbed a handfull of Brake then stepped on the Brake Pedal, Still had Brakelight, Grabbed the key and turned it on then back off, Off it went, Only then did I notice I could go further than the lock position, I have an aftermarket key hole protector, Im assuming on the stock version there is a Park position on it.

Luckily she started right up. I apologized to her and all was forgiven.

Got to work late one day turned her off raced inside when I finished work NO POWER??? flat battery:poke: now I double check every time I park it :laugh: Once caught now cautious:thumbsup:

Got to work late one day turned her off raced inside when I finished work NO POWER??? flat battery:poke: now I double check every time I park it :laugh: Once caught now cautious:thumbsup:

+1

When I first got my 07 I took it for a ride and parked it that night. Came out the next day and the battery was dead. Now I check my 09 every time I get off the bike. :laugh:

Back