Chrome

Apex

Donating Member
Registered
I got an estimate to get some chrome work done wheels, swingarm, front and rear pegs with controls, brake bar, and all brake calipers with a polished frame. includes disassembly and reassembly of all the parts including plastics and the wheels and swingarm. $1800.00 What do you think?

That's about right. The other avenue you might wnat to explore and it will cut down wait time is ebay chrome/core exchange. Probably wont be any cheaper (maybee) but will be twice as fast. But you have to do the assembly. Just a thought

I 'll have it all done by the BASH so I'll see what you guys think. Blue and silver 2001

lurk.gif
Kool, blinded in the mountains, hmmm
all_coholic.gif

BY WHO?I have seen enough of the end of the good deal horror stories...

(twistedspeed @ Mar. 02 2007,02:01)
(GoldenChild @ Mar. 01 2007,16:51) BY WHO?I have seen enough of the end of the good deal horror stories...
You and me both...
rant.gif
It's been almost 4 years now, but I will NEVER forget my horror story with the chrome issue.
guns.gif

(SpeedAdict @ Mar. 01 2007,11:42) That's about right. The other avenue you might wnat to explore and it will cut down wait time is ebay chrome/core exchange. Probably wont be any cheaper (maybee) but will be twice as fast. But you have to do the assembly. Just a thought
There are some good and reputable sellers on ebay for chrome. I was actually swindled once for the chrome kickstand bracket that I paid for and never received. He wasn't a reputable dealer, so it was my bad. Won't happen again though.

The guy came with references and I saw his work on some other bikes before I let him get a hold of mine. He gaurantees his work so I should be ok. Thanks for the input fellas I will see yall at the bash.

Back