chrome windshield

wheedr1

Registered
was thinking of putting on a chrome windshield on my 03 black and gray but would like to know what it looks like, any one got a picture of one on a 03 bike or any black or black and gray bike

welcome to the board
smile.gif

puck

looks good on the bike, gonna have to go and get me one, sportech has a new chrome one that is a double bubble

You better do some more research on those CHROME screens!

A few people have reported that when parked in the sun the chrome is like a mag. glass and has melted a few GAUGE PODS!

I think they look sweet but you can't see through them making the screen use less! You are better off getting a Double Bubble or something like that if you want more wind protection. If you like the stock screen then I suggest getting a tinted one!

Have not had any problems with the Sportech screen. I have one of the original screens that you cannot see through. There is no way you could melt the gauge cluster on this windscreen. Are you talking about the new see through Sportech screens??

That is the same on that I have puck, you cant see through it. So there is no way that you could burn up the gauges.

Back