Chrimas Eve ride

I've had the bike 16 days and have over 900 miles. I'm gonna have to park it for for a while.     NOT!    
cool.gif
I LOVE that bike!!!!!!! Glad you guys had a nice ride! I'm jealous.

Nice. I already told you I was jealous...but you had to keep rubbing it in! Man, it was good talking to you and Jeff yesterday. I am working on momma for Daytona and the Bash....
Merry Christmas!

Spent my Christmas Eve by shopping in the morning, then I installed new Galfer Green Pad rear brakes on the Busa and headed out for an afternoon ride. Our weather was around 45 degrees and sunny. Still a lot of cinders on the road, but as usual the Busa was sure footed.
smile.gif
Merry Christmas everyone.

Nice. I already told you I was jealous...but you had to keep rubbing it in! Man, it was good talking to you and Jeff yesterday. I am working on momma for Daytona and the Bash....
Merry Christmas!
Keep working on her, you MUST succeed! I was glad to hear from you yesterday, I was about to call you myself .

Merry Christmans guys!!!

I've been busy and travelling. I miss this place, you guys AND RIDING MY BIKE!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a safe and happy new year,

Neil
I was starting to wonder where you were hiding. You gonna ride with us again soon?
I cant even think about anything but work until after the SHOT Show in Vegas, second weekend in Feb
sad.gif
Once that is over, I'm ready!!!

If anyone wants to get into the SHOT Show (Shooting Hunting and Outdoor Trade) give me yell!!

Guess I'm outta da loop...adios and safe riding...L8R, Bill.
Hey man, I thought I saw you post up the other day that you had your Busa ripped apart and you were building an exhaust system for it.
Yeah...and I took some measurements....broke out the drawing pad...scribbled up a dual megaphone design and then?...slapped it all back together so I could ride it through the holidays.

The wife and daughters are headed outta state tomorrow for their week long holiday vacation but big daddy hasta stay "home alone" for work...I'm off tomorrow and tuesday though and there wasn't no way I was going through the holidays "Busaless".
biggrin.gif

Merry Christmas and L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Glad to hear CrazyCowboy and I weren't the only ones out riding on Christmas Eve... I'll post of some pics tomorrow...

That Limited 06... how do you like that Kanji? I loved it, took more pics of it from different angle then of the bikes...

Jan 6th and you can call me a cracker again once more
biggrin.gif

This Michigan Snow Bird thing is depressing

Uh oh. 'Good thing we rode while we could. The forecast for tomorrow night and Tuesday night is for a dip into the 30's!
wow.gif

That's rare but should only last a few days.

What's up guys. Great ride yesterday. Just made it to the parents house a little while ago. Hope you all are having a good Christmas.
About meeting in the middle...... Maybe us east coast guys could head up here by my parents, which is just south of Cresent City, and have a little home base to fall back on. Just a thought.

Back