Chrimas Eve ride

bronc3

Registered
Started out a little chilly. but turned out to be a nice morning. Got together with some Busa Buds and headed out to Lake Okeechobee.

Phatpounder02 with his new LE

<!--EDIT|bronc3
Reason for Edit: None given...|1135604086 -->

Christmas_Eve_05_008.jpg

Damn, I remember when my bike was the new one in the bunch........................now I'm scraping bottom.
smile.gif

It was a fine ride and we didn't hit any snow or ice either. Besides the plethora of cruising leo's, we had to observe other rules - reasonable breaking in of the two '06s.    
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Ride_or_Fish
Reason for Edit: "jackass"|1135460329 -->

I've had the bike 16 days and have over 900 miles. I'm gonna have to park it for for a while.     NOT!    
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|Ride_or_Fish
Reason for Edit: "j2"|1135460531 -->

Merry Christmas everyone!!
I spent the last 4 hours on a bike. What a great way to spend Christmas eve. Time to go to my brother's house.

Boy it must be nice to be able to go riding on Christmas Eve, it's 45 and raining here. Ahhh soon very soon we to will be atop the Busa's.

Okay Scott, are the four of you going to be able to ride with me and diesel next week? Make it a plan. We'll get a few more busas from over here.

Not to hijack a thread, but here's what we did today. The whole family got together at my little brother's house in Bartow, had dinner, exchanged gifts then fished in the back yard. It was a beautiful day.

tn_102_4426.JPG

Merry Christmans guys!!!

I've been busy and travelling. I miss this place, you guys AND RIDING MY BIKE!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a safe and happy new year,

Neil

Glad you guys were able to get out. That's a nice line of Busas!
I was able to get out for a short ride myself.

Merry Christmas all!

Back