Chip your pets ,and update info :)

c10

Registered
I rescued Clyde today. He rolled with me for an hour, and one service call before I found a vet to read him. Rest later today.

DSC_2844.JPG

Reunited with his elderly woman, and son in law a few hours later. They lost their home to Harvey in Rosherian TX., and had to move to Houston in lower end apartments. He went on a walk no leash, and got scared. Hit the busy road running.
I spotted him a few miles from there. He came to me and happy ending today.

DSC_2845.JPG

DSC_2847.JPG

1555353075948.jpg

1555353163222.jpg

DSC_2848.JPG

Reunited with his elderly woman, and son in law a few hours later. They lost their home to Harvey in Rosherian TX., and had to move to Houston in lower end apartments. He went on a walk no leash, and got scared. Hit the busy road running.
I spotted him a few miles from there. He came to me and happy ending today.

View attachment 1597638

View attachment 1597639

View attachment 1597640

View attachment 1597641

View attachment 1597642
This is why Bryan is the man! I have the biggest love for animals and my heart bleeds for each and every one of them. What a great deed and a happy ending for Clyde.

I noticed old boy was having a hard time on the tile . His nails were too long , and curling around causing his pads not to touch the ground correctly . While waiting asked how much to trim his nails . The vet clinic did it free of charge :) so far in five years at work have rescued 3 dogs now , and one cat . Found homes for the dogs , and Muzzy the cat is still here five years later .
I'm better with animals than people ;) except you guys .

Brian,

I am the same way. I am very active in the local shelter and wont allow them to kill any animal :) I have 3 dogs and 2 cats a bunch of fish some hamsters etc. I take my time rehoming when the shelter can not. I also take dogs with behaviours and rehabilitate. My hates off to you good sir!

Reactions: c10
Back