Chicago Bike Show

hooken203

Donating Member
Registered
Went to the bike show in Chicago today. Mostly the same old stuff. I need a Ducati almost any model will do. I saw Gatorglass products I gota include some of that on my Busa paint project. The kicker was a custom chopper cant even tell you what brand it was $79000 dollars $5000 dollars off show price. Finance it for 84 months and its only $1048 a month get the F#$% outa here. A couple Ducati and a couple Busas and I'm still not there. I would like to go to one of those when theres a blizard going on so theres not so many people.

<!--EDIT|hooken203
Reason for Edit: None given...|1108255416 -->

What? No Pics?
smile.gif
I have no idea either why someone would spend that kind of $ on a custom. I'd rather have a stable full of different makes and models to play with instead of just one overpriced V twin.

dang kev when did you leave this morning? you're back plenty early.
smile.gif

I also went to the show today. I will try and post some pics either later tonight or tomorrow. Definitely some bad a** looking Busa's there and some nice Choppers as well.

If I get my way there will be a New ZX10 sitting next to the Busa. The boss more than likely won't go for it though
down.gif

Left about 5:30 and got home about 5:30. Warbrown theres so many people there your kinda wasting time taking pictures. Thats just what I thought I would rather have a bunch of different bikes to ride than one cant ride it custom.
I hate to agree with the rant about the stunters because I kinda like what they do and envy their talents but there is a bunch of different ones there showing them doing their stuff on the streets. Be careful guys the do gooders of the world will put a stop to it and it will cost all of us our riding freedoms.

Just got back, even wore my Hayabusa.org shirt but didn't notice anyone else. Crowds weren't bad either...at least not as bad as the last few years.

After trying on just about every bike by every manufacturer I can honestly say I wouldn't trade the Busa for any other bike there. I still can't believe how reasonably priced it is compared to the competition.

Didn't notice any good deals on gear or parts and no one was leaving with packages.

Good show as usual but I still think the $12 bucks to get in is stupid...afterall it's nothing but a huge advertising campaign.

Well why would anyone want to charge for a trade show
rock.gif

People have been there... how come no pics still
rock.gif

rock.gif

Good job on the pics! Where the heck was that police bike? I can't believe I missed that one. Then again if there was a Hardley display we missed that one too...didn't even think about it until after we left the show.
smile.gif

The police bike was schweet. I only paid ten bucks some dude was handing out two dollar off tickets. I also like the air ride bike that was cool as hell too. The Triumph Rokcet was a scarry looking bike looked just like it was all motor n no frame.

Back