Checking In

BusaWhipped

Donating Member
Registered
just got home safe and sound. I hurt the Busa at the Dragon. Not sure what's wrong, but I think I fried a bearing in the transmission. I unloaded the bike at the shop on the way home. Hopefully,tomorrow will bring better news.

Anyway, I need to get on a plane at 06:00 tomorrow for work. I'll post stuff up as get a chance.

I rode with Busawhipped and made it home safe..... Hope your bike is an easy fix instead of bearing.....

Thanks. It rolls real easy in neutral. In gear with the cluch pulled in, there is alot of resistance. It feels like I have an open parachute tied to the grab bar when I ride it.

glad you guys made it back safe
beerchug.gif
sorry to hear about your problems with the bike...if there is anything i can do to help out while you are out of town just let me know

of course, i'll help when you get back also if you need anything

(BlondeOnaBusa @ May 01 2007,07:23) Dennis it was great seeing you again! Hope the Dragon slayer is ok.
Roger that!

Busa Whipped 1
Dragon 1

When is the rubber match?
I wanna be there for that one!!!

Glad you're home! Thanks for letting us crash at your place Tues. nite!
beerchug.gif

(BusaWhipped @ Apr. 30 2007,22:17) Thanks. It rolls real easy in neutral. In gear with the cluch pulled in, there is alot of resistance. It feels like I have an open parachute tied to the grab bar when I ride it.
Did ya let go of the brake?
poke.gif

(omslaw @ May 01 2007,11:51)
(BusaWhipped @ Apr. 30 2007,22:17) Thanks.  It rolls real easy in neutral.  In gear with the cluch pulled in, there is alot of resistance.  It feels like I have an open parachute tied to the grab bar when I ride it.
Did ya let go of the brake?  
poke.gif
Actually, at first I thought it was a brake grabbing. But since it rolls freely in neutral, I think we can rule that one out. Wheeler thinks its a transmission bearing, but nothing he could do there on Sunday afternoon but guess.

(semi @ Apr. 30 2007,22:28) glad you guys made it back safe
beerchug.gif
sorry to hear about your problems with the bike...if there is anything i can do to help out while you are out of town just let me know

of course, i'll help when you get back also if you need anything
I know I can always count on you bro.

Glad you checked in to let us know you made it home. As we were coming back home pulling the trailer through the dragon there was very little traffic at that time of the morning with the exception of two Hardleys slaying the dragon at a mind bending 15 mph, but here comes busawhipped flying around the corner. Your hardcore Dennis! Thanks again for letting my gang stay at your place on Tues. night. Please thank your wife again for getting up at 5 AM and fixing us ALL breakfast!
bowdown.gif

thats good to hear you made it back ok..

btw, i got some extra bearings if you want'em. 6 1/2 to be presise

Back