Checking in...

Congrats but I do have a question... You scored over 90 on the ASVAB and you let them talk you into 11X? How'd that happen? :poke:

Congrats but I do have a question... You scored over 90 on the ASVAB and you let them talk you into 11X? How'd that happen? :poke:

They didn't talk me into it...it's what I wanted. I just think being a door-kicker is what I want to do...no, I KNOW it's what I want to do.

Besides, if/when I get into SF it will open up the good jobs. Besides, I may be a door-kicker, but I got a GREAT bonus!:thumbsup:

They didn't talk me into it...it's what I wanted. I just think being a door-kicker is what I want to do...no, I KNOW it's what I want to do.

Besides, if/when I get into SF it will open up the good jobs. Besides, I may be a door-kicker, but I got a GREAT bonus!:thumbsup:

Okay.. Good luck with it then. You'll be spending lot's of time over in this area. I hope it all comes to fruition for you. Just remember to think about life after the military and what you will need to do in order to be prepared for it.

Back