Checking in...

motogp08

Registered
Hi everyone...haven't been here for a while and wanted to check in.
I'm enlisted in the Army as an 11X and ship out on the 4th. I won't be on much before I ship out and just want to wish all of you here the best, and I look forward to chatting and meeting with all of you in the future.

Thanks to all of you former and current service men and women I've had the pleasure of chatting with here. I look forward to being called a soldier myself and joining the brother/sister hood.

Everyone else, I've enjoyed the chance to correspond with you all on this awsome forum as well...godspeed all!:thumbsup:

Best of luck! Whats X11 for us civilians? Check in once in awhile to let us know how it's going.

Good luck, and remember, don't be last, in anything you do in basic and no volunteering, no matter what!:thumbsup:

Thank You for Defending MY Freedom and Don't Forget about GOD !!!!!!!!

WE are Proud of You !!!!!!!!!!:bowdown:

Proud to see you're doing your part to protect the Constitution. Remember, doing what's right is not always what's popular. Basic is a head game. Don't let them get under your skin. Work with strong team skills and give it everything you have. You will be one of the best.

:thumbsup:

whooooooo!!!!!!!!! go be all you can be.. :laugh:
congrats.. enjoy.. thanks.. and keep your head down.
and remember it's not about dying for your country. it's about making your enemy die for his..:laugh:

Congrats to you. Treat Basic as a game you are learning how to play. DO NOT get discouraged it is only for a short period of time. Once you are in Ranger school you will wish you were in basic. Get to airborne school as soon as you can, you may even want to mention this to your recruiter. Airborne was easy and fun too, plus it is better to arrive at an airborne unit with wings if you can. Any questions you may have feel free to hit me with a pm. Be safe and be good.

+1 on silversurfer; go to Jump School directly out of Basic while you are still there you'll be physically prepared. Need your real name I have some people down there who can go check on you...P.S. "Nametag Defilade"

Back