Check out NE Gatherings new ride formed

wardie

Donating Member
Registered
Just want to post here because if you're like me I don't always check every last thread in every section. I want all my .org brothers and sisters to know that a new ride is coming next weekend. Glazwegian and myself are hosting. Lots of miles, plenty of twisties. Check out the thred under Northeast gatherings. Thanks Wardie

Come on there's got to be some body in Ohio who wants to ride next weekend?

Hey, Wardie! Just shoutin' out that you guys have a good safe (but fun) time.

Be sure to get some pix, too! :beerchug:

Hi Scar this ride is starting to get some riders and that's a good thing! Should be fun for all. Will send pics once I find that darn camera. Wardie

Just saw this thread... would go if it were not for bash.. we leave on the 20th..

Looking for Columbus area Busa riders or any riders interested in the ride! Good routes great company... enjoyable day or two. PM me if interested. Wardie

I would love it if we could make a ride like a few months ahead.. so we could all plan and make it...

course..then it would be christmas :)

I swear i'm not alowed to have ay fun......Just got word that we will likely have forced overtime since its grape season soon and I work at Welchs......sucks but this is also called "money season"
Posted via Mobile Device

Sorry you can't make it. I am having Glazwegian watch the weather to make sure we report and bad weather conditions in a timely manner to alert those coming. Wardie

I swear i'm not alowed to have ay fun......Just got word that we will likely have forced overtime since its grape season soon and I work at Welchs......sucks but this is also called "money season"
Posted via Mobile Device

Dang dude..you will be missed. Go to work for Smuckers..i hear they have this weekend off!:rofl:

Back