Chattanooga Morning Ride For Don - 09/09/09

Flicka

Professional Booga Flicka
Registered
For those who are coming to Chattanooga, we will be riding on Wednesday morning. We will try to see Don's Busa, visit the crash site, and ride on from there. And of course, as Don would do, we'll take pictures. The plan is to be stands-up at 8:00 AM at the following location:

Holiday Inn Express
4828 Hixson Pike
Hixson, TN 37343
423-877-6464

If anyone needs help finding your way around town or with anything else while you're here, just give me a call.

Thanks
Daniel

Don't think I can make it by then, but I might want to hook up with you guys when I do; If that is a cell I may call you and see if I can find you guys. I think I'll be there about 10 AM EST (unloading at the holiday Inn)..

Ill be there for the ride. I will also bring some others along that would like to join in that knew Don as well. I know where Don crash site is along with the bike location. If you need any help with that just let me know.

Y'all ride safe. I know how special it was being able to ride around Kevin's back yard in the spring. I won't be able to ride along this time.

Don't think I can make it by then, but I might want to hook up with you guys when I do; If that is a cell I may call you and see if I can find you guys. I think I'll be there about 10 AM EST (unloading at the holiday Inn)..

PM Sent

Ill be there for the ride. I will also bring some others along that would like to join in that knew Don as well. I know where Don crash site is along with the bike location. If you need any help with that just let me know.

I've been to the crash site, but still haven't heard where the bike is. Thanks for your help with that.
See you in the morning.

Back