chat room

Okay, it worked. Set up a new room for friends of VA. It's called the corner!
jump9.gif

(PDBusa @ Oct. 04 2006,19:31) Okay, it worked. Set up a new room for friends of VA. It's called the corner!
jump9.gif
I must be missing something - chat shows that i'm the only one there...

Well thats one way to get folks signed up for the Auction

That was pretty cool stuff last night. Hanging around a chat room called "the corner", BBQing on the foreman grill, drinking Fresca, and watching CAP work his magical powers of persuasion for folks to register for the auction site! (among other powers...
beerchug.gif
) Oh and a guest appearance by the unknown butt guy!

Yeah, I'll be back.

biggrin.gif

Completely impossible without banning here and there...okay, who was banned?!
all_coholic.gif

Guess I got there too late to flip you any doo PD....you musta gone to beddy-bye early huh?

Hey I was hanging late...for an old guy. Wife yelled at me at around 11:00 est. said both of my fingers were making too much noise on the keyboard.
blush.gif

All I can say VA., is that CAp got a few more people registered last night. Don USN04 went poof once, but was right back a few minutes later!
biggrin.gif

(PDBusa @ Oct. 05 2006,14:41) That was pretty cool stuff last night. Hanging around a chat room called "the corner", BBQing on the foreman grill, drinking Fresca, and watching CAP work his magical powers of persuasion for folks to register for the auction site! (among other powers...
beerchug.gif

Yeah, I'll be back.

biggrin.gif
Yes, Va - you must 'participate' in the fun!
tounge.gif

Ya know, PD - I bet she's got the 'powers', too!

(VaBusa @ Oct. 05 2006,15:15)
beerchug.gif
I miss seeing Pac around...was he clean shaven? LOL
LOL!

Yeah, Cap did say that if Pac's gonna be hanging around more...some more server upgrades would need to be done!
laugh.gif

(omslaw @ Oct. 05 2006,16:16)
(PDBusa @ Oct. 05 2006,14:41) That was pretty cool stuff last night. Hanging around a chat room called "the corner", BBQing on the foreman grill, drinking Fresca, and watching CAP work his magical powers of persuasion for folks to register for the auction site! (among other powers...
beerchug.gif

Yeah, I'll be back.

biggrin.gif
Yes, Va - you must 'participate' in the fun!  
tounge.gif

Ya know, PD - I bet she's got the 'powers', too!
I stare at computer screens all day long...once I get home it's nothing but kids, cleaning, homework, more cleaning and then some TV before the Nyquil kicks in LOL

I don't even turn the laptop on...
smileyexhibit.gif

Back