change traffic lights red/to green....

IRDEATH

Registered
would love to have this installed on the bike... these are normally installed on emergency vehicles to aid in getting quicker response times, but installed on the BUSA........:laugh: keep in mind that the traffic lights have to have a reciever that makes this gadget work but many if not all major cities have these like i stated above for emergency vehicles already..

CHANGE STOPLIGHTS FROM RED TO GREEN IN SECONDS! For the first time, a traffic light changer that is practical, mobile, AND compact! "MIRT" can be securely positioned on the dash or inside windshield and moved from vehicle to vehicle with no installation required. Just plug it in and go! Its unique infrared technology emits no visible light, making it discrete and eliminating any distraction to the driver or other vehicles in the vicinity.

Do not be fooled by MIRT's compact size. Emitting 15 watts of energy (more than any other portable traffic light changer) MIRT changes traffic lights from red to green in 2 to 3 seconds from more than 1500 ft. MIRT is manufactured by a trusted name in the industry with more than 15 years experience. All electronic components and assembly are top quality, and every unit is tested to ensure endurance, dependability, and safety. It is perfect for the heavy duty use and is backed by a 10-yr. warranty! The technology of MIRT is not only "breakthrough", it is by far the most price-efficient signal changer available...costing less than half of any competing product. Check out the order page for the amazing pricing details!

there are a few other products that are smaller but this one explained it the best..

here are some pics of the item

smallmirt2.jpg

evp.gif

At least where I live doesn't go GREEEN.... Goes to four way RED Flashing! Plus, big jail sentence if caught using :poke:

At least where I live doesn't go GREEEN.... Goes to four way RED Flashing! Plus, big jail sentence if caught using :poke:

Same here...great little unit, but really bad juju when they catch you using it!

Not in that big of a hurry going anywhere, and if I was...I better be bleeding and need a doctor!

Forgot to mention that yea who hasn't thought about having something like this at least once in there life.... :whistle:

Back