Cell Phone companies..

SHADiGUY1

IT IS WHAT IT IS
Donating Member
Registered
Man they are so sheisty.. I noticed for some reason this month i was charged for txt messaging when i pay for unlimited txt. So i went back and looked at bills over the last 6 months and noticed that some were also charged normally i would just pay the bill lol no more i will check each and every month from now on i just called and AT&T just gave me a 200.00 service credit for there mistake. check iover your bills for anything that isn't right i never noticed it until today. Sometimes it pays to be more aware of what your paying. oh well i wont have a cell bill for a few months now with the credit!!!! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
ahh well long as they are giving me my credits lol.. they dont want me to leave have been with them for 5 years now. Origiannly cingular but hey .. Ive been out of contract and i just switched ffrom the iphone to the lg incite and its one of the new video phones. Which they gave me for free because i said i was switching companies because of service issues they asked if i wuld like a free phone upgrade to stay with the company it regularry sells for 299.00 works for me. And i didnt have to sign another contract. i have multiple lines with them and they didnt want to lose the account.

Good advice on all your services...not just the schnell phone. :beerchug:

Oh yea!! I had AT&T and they on numerous occations sent me bills wellover $300...this went on for months..id call and complain..they'd tel me its my usage. Then one day i got very pissed with a $620 bill. I called, this great woman investagted and APPARENTLY they had 3 account on my plan over over a year. calls from states that i had never been to. YEA i left....verizon is my next pimp!???

I think they are all crooks. We had Primeco (circa 1998, anyone remember them?), then what was once SW Bell wireless, and now have been with Sprint since 2000. We curse Sprint all the time and say we are leaving them, but my best friend has and iPhone with AT&T and hates them and another couple we know curses Verizon all the time.

The only network I have heard good things about is T-Mobile. My Dad loves them for his business phone! Of course he still has his and my mom's personal phones on Verizon. Prob cause he has had the same number since he carried the "brick" phone and had his service in Houston through GTE mobilenet...LoL!

Last edited:
Have had AT&T since before they were Cingular. Any time I have an issue, they always give me what I want.

Oh, wait. There was that one time when I wanted a free car charger and they didn't have 'em in stock. They gave me a $30 credit instead.

:D

--Wag--

I think they are all crooks. We had Primeco (circa 1998, anyone remember them?), then what was once SW Bell wireless, and now have been with Sprint since 2000. We curse Sprint all the time and say we are leaving them, but my best friend has and iPhone with AT&T and hates them and another couple we know curses Verizon all the time.

The only network I have heard good things about is T-Mobile. My Dad loves them for his business phone! Of course he still has his and my mom's personal phones on Verizon. Prob cause he has had the same number since he carried the "brick" phone and had his service in Houston through GTE mobilenet...LoL!

I have T-Mobile and I have no complaints. I have 3 lines (Mine, SOs, and my sons), unlimited txt message and free nights and weekends. Runs about 125/month. Oh and my son bought himself a blackberry and the data plan is included in the cost. Very easy to deal with, every aspect of your bill is on-line. Free email address and photo storage if you want to us them.

After being with ATT>Cingular>ATT for a long time I switched to Sprint and have no complaints, yet. Two phones, 1500 minutes, free nights after 7 pm and weekends, pay only $76.49 monthly before taxes and fees which brings it close to $95.

We are getting rid of the home phone as we are getting bombarded with phone calls from all 3 phones when we are home.

After being with ATT>Cingular>ATT for a long time I switched to Sprint and have no complaints, yet. Two phones, 1500 minutes, free nights after 7 pm and weekends, pay only $76.49 monthly before taxes and fees which brings it close to $95.

We are getting rid of the home phone as we are getting bombarded with phone calls from all 3 phones when we are home.

We rarely answer our Land Line Phone, just let the answering machine pick up, but give out the number if we think it will wind up on a telemarketer list.

verizon is the best! sprint absolutely sucks the worst out of them all and i wouldn't send my worst enemy to them. :laugh:

I am with Verizon, have 4 lines, one for me one for my wife, 2 for the shop, 190 a month for all 4 with 2500 minutes free text, nights and weekends. Also all calls to a verizon phone are free.

I've got ATT, dropped the land line and now just using the wireless and internet (dry loop) with them for about $75,I've have about 3000 rollovers. Never had any problems with the actual service but their "customer service" is the absolute worst and I'm not talking about the poor humans that work for them, talking about their system with all the automated prompting and wanting to be one big company but keeping their departments wireless,internet etc etc separate, what a fricking nightmare.

Amazingly enough, I've been with AT&T/Cingular for years and have had really no problems with either the service or the customer service.
Couple of times about 5 years ago they charged me long distance when I had free LD. Called them up and they deleted the LD charge from my next bill no problem. I check every bill but nothing has been amiss since then.
I see no reason to change yet.

Back