CBR 1000rr

DAMN!!
face7.gif

At least it looks like his insurance agent came through...

He almost seems like he is proud of it with all the pictures. I mean accidents can happen to anyone and it totally may not even be his fault but I'll bet it was.

Yeah guy, thanks so much for raising the insurance rates for all the rest of us. Good one, jerk.

He probably fell because of that digital steering damper they put on those new RR's. Certain things just don't need to go digital. They finally put one on those R1's, but anyway, they'll all be playing catch up.

So if you were a good rider.........a smart rider.........would you be showing off your road rash...............letting everyone know you weren't riding protected?
rock.gif
rock.gif

rock.gif

..those bikes are NOT for the feather-headed..

It REALLY pisses me off, that I had to be riding for nearly 20 years (ok, I admit it.. it took me A BIT longer than should.. )to consider myself "worthy" of the absolute bike, while some kids I know they just GO for the Yam R-1 2004, or the ZX-10, or the above "item" without even knowing what they are commiting to..

Surely enough the insurance HAD to buy him a new bike; A 125 SCRAMBLER, that is..
smile.gif

By the looks of the bike I would say he let the control him instead of controlling the bike. But it's ashame to see any bike end up like that. Also glad to see that he is still in one piece.

Back