Caught him Red Bladed !

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
So for the last few days I've been noticing these funny little marks on all the candles in the house......
2a65f576.jpg

??? Hmmmmm......'Adam , are you doing this ?'
'Unh uh...no way daddy....not me!' :angel:

So tonight I'm cleaning up his new toys from Christmas that are strewn all over and come across this....
2ce1a35b.jpg

His new 'Handy Manny' saw....

Daddy- 'Adam , what's this on your saw?'

Adam- ':dunno:, Kathy did it'

Daddy- 'Kathy did it?'

Adam-'Unh huh'

Daddy-'She hasn't been here for three days!?'

Adam- 'mmmmmmmmmmK....Mommy did it!' as hes running away from me.

:rofl:

That's why Bill Cosby says parents with one kid really don't qualify. Cause if you find something broken, or in your case, find marks all over your candles, you know exactly who did it. No, "He did it!" "She did it!" "Nuh uh!" "Uh huh!" type stuff. :laugh:

All I can tell ya is that I didn't do it...

Yes but he said to me you told him to do it :)

That's why Bill Cosby says parents with one kid really don't qualify. Cause if you find something broken, or in your case, find marks all over your candles, you know exactly who did it. No, "He did it!" "She did it!" "Nuh uh!" "Uh huh!" type stuff. :laugh:

He knew I knew he did it and was just trying to wiggle out from under my thumb is all. Lil squirmer he is :)

Before you know it you'll be asking "why is my bike hot"? :laugh:

Oh man i cant wait for Blanca to post that thread years from now :rofl:

Key is locked up in safe or in my pocket. This is a preventative measure designed to keep the Cuban Dragon from harming her or giving her to the salvation army like she wants. Adam will have his own as soon as he's old enough to ride.
He'll be Blanca Busa Jr.
But y'all can call him BB Jr for short :)

My youngest (23) bragged on facebook that he "borrowed" Dad's Busa while he was out of town.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: WOW :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Now you have to tell the rest of the story

No much else to tell except now before I leave town, the key is locked in my gun safe and the milage is checked. He is a very good rider and does not abuse a machine but he has a real problem with his right wrist. All my boys have ridden the Busa and now have aspirations of what their next bikes will be. This is the same son that bragged on facebook about doing 135 on his SV 650 and his mother saw it and I get a call.

No much else to tell except now before I leave town, the key is locked in my gun safe and the milage is checked. He is a very good rider and does not abuse a machine but he has a real problem with his right wrist. All my boys have ridden the Busa and now have aspirations of what their next bikes will be. This is the same son that bragged on facebook about doing 135 on his SV 650 and his mother saw it and I get a call.

See. Facebook is a useful tool.

Back