Carrozzerias coming my way...

DNGrumpy

Sometimes Dopey fits too
Donating Member
Registered
Ordered up set of VSTARS in Wine Red for my 04' LE

Just thought I'd share. Thunder Composits hooked me up.
jump9.gif

VSTAR FORGED ALUMINUM WHEELS

After 25 years of Top Level Motorcycle Roadracing Engineering experience,

we present to you our highest achievement

"THE CARROZZERIA VSTAR FORGED ALUMINUM WHEEL".

Beautiful Updated Star Spoke Design

Made From Wrought 6151-T6 Aluminum/CNC Machined.

Increased Solid Construction over the previous designs.

One Piece CNC Hub Design

17 inch

Designed for street and race track use.

Anodized Wine Red

Super Light Weight 7.8 lbs (front), 13.4 lbs (rear)

Approved DOT (USA), TUV (Europe) & JWL (Japan)

5 Year Limited Warranty

Wheel Kits include: Cush Drive, Japanese High Quality Bearings, Spacers and Carriers.

zx14w1c.jpg

Oh yeah comes with a new rear sprocket in choice of tooth count and color. I stayed stock 40T and chose black anodized.

I am not allowed to post the sale price due to advertised blah, blah, blah but it's a good deal. He was specific in his instructions not to put the price in print anywhere... The list for the setup is $1680 and they did better. You can contact Thunder for a quote but if you are not serious they won't give it to you. It took a few days to gets the details...

I don't want to blow my deal so I am keeping my mouth shut...

They'd look sweeter with your new rotors Rev... I'll trade ya my EBC prolites with the silver carriers...
ThumbsUp.gif

I considered a set.... but ended up going with Marvics for some additional weight savings. I love the looks of the V-stars however, Carrozzeria makes some great looking wheels...one of the few the are DOT legal and well!

The EBC's look like the stockers just using a silver carrier. Nothing special... I needed rotors and that was the only "pair" to be found in "I need them now" time...

I'll pick up some waves or something over the winter. But if you were serious I'll snap a pic in the morning. I'd toss in some $$$ those ones you won are sweet...

was a thought but i'll probably keep 'em, i think they'll go with some of the red accents on the Matrix paint theme, the sentinals have red in them.

Those rims are soooooweeeet ...might have to get me some !!! ahhh we cant take the money with us.... so might as well enjoy it while we got it

having a load of cash when your sitting in an old age home being spoon fed...makes no sense

Guy's we will beat any price on these wheels. Just call with your best price.

Greg

Back