cargo ?

thrasher

Registered
Does anybody have any pics of their 'busa with a cargo net attached? I can't figure out where to attach the hooks. I guess I could hook on the passenger pegs but then...
dunno.gif

I don't have any pics, but you'll need to have the grab bar on. When I used to use my cargo net, I'd hook onto the frankenstein bolts on the rear cowl and on the grab bar.

I've since gotten a Bagster tank bag and don't use the net anymore; in fact, I usually leave the hump on now.

Just went out and put the grab bar on, the net didn't quite fit right.
thumb_down.gif
Tank bag will be ordered soon. Anyone know if a tank bag will work with a tank bra? I'm thinking about getting a bra but if the bag won't work with it I'll hafta use a pad.

Thanks

Should work just fine. My tank bag lower hatch is on the hinge for the tank under the seat. if you get the quick clip kind anyways.

lol use a back back i just made a trip over 400 miles each way to brendanp's house last weekend lol

I don't have any pics but I took the hooks off. I found that they rubbed the paint a little. I use the bolts and just put them through the net holes. It works great. I do have a Nelson Riggs. tank bag but I think it is too big. I am thinking the manat xl from Joe Rocket. I just want to see it in person befor I buy it.

Back