Securing a cargo net

Chemist

Registered
Hey, I have a 2000 Busa and was wondering if anyone knew the best way to secure a cargo net to the back. I need to haul some things to the gym etc. and hate a backpack. Thanks!!

Why not get a magnetic tank bag... I use one all the time.. recommend it..

Hey, I have a 2000 Busa and was wondering if anyone knew the best way to secure a cargo net to the back. I need to haul some things to the gym etc. and hate a backpack. Thanks!!
If you run with the rear seat, that's what those little silver posts are for. You just have to make sure what you have under the net is big enough to create tension in the net.

If you run with the hump you need a back pack or tank bag.

Thanks guys. Appreciate al the advice. I run a hump but might throw in the seat before long. I took ogg the Grab handle and only have 2 Frankensteins now. Any ideas on securing the net with only 2 pegs?

Hook the hooks to the rear pegs. I do that all the time with my tail bag and also with my cargo net. Works fine to secure the front of the net/bag. You can also wrap the net hook under the tail and hook them to eachother. That works too and as long as they are in good shape and not made of anything rough, mine has never scratched my plastics either.
smile.gif

If you took off the grab rail <span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>MAKE SURE YOU PUT THE MOUNTING BOLTS BACK ON THE BIKE... It'S PART OF THE SUPPORT!</span>Welcome to the board!..

Also alot of folks have done the "hump/grab rail modification" have em both same time.

JD

<!--EDIT|ICEMANN
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131581739 -->

Back