Carbon Larraine Brake Pads

Delboybusa

Registered
Recently had to get a new rear Diablo and the tyre supplier was advertising the usual EBC HH pads and also two lines of Carbon Larraine their standard ARs and the higher spec SBK pads.

The bloke there mentioned that Carbon Larraine ARs had beaten allcomers in a recent test in our weekly UK rag, Motorcycle News. Don't usually put any trust in these so called independent tests but at £15 a pair, they seemed good value.

The real pain in stripping out the front pads is getting the two tiny allen bolts securing the retaining clip back in again. Anybody know a foolproof way of not wasting 15 minutes trying to get the top one in!!!!
rock.gif
??

Was up in them there Yorkshire Dales on Sunday. Glorious weather and loads of bikes hammering around these very tight roads. Have to say that I was well impressed with the new front pads. Very progressive on standard brake hoses and inspired confidence. No sign of fade even under emergency stops when sheep more than once decided to become pedestrians. Could recommend these pads.

Very few traffic cops around so they must have been en-masse at one of the many other Dales venues.  

Cheers
Delboybusa

hummm... didn't take me 15 minutes to put the caps back on the front? Took less then a minute...

On the pads...

I have never seen those pads mentioned on the board... Most, including me, recommend the EBC HH pads... I have had the SBS HH on the front as well....

Cloud

<!--EDIT|Cloud9
Reason for Edit: None given...|1085439970 -->

Back