*Carbon Fiber Tank protector?

M3Busa

Registered
I am looking for options for a carbon fiber tank protector? Nothing large just enough to protect from the typical belt buckle scratches. I know Suzuki has an OEM aftermarket item, but I just wanted to see if there was anything else out there

Thanks

William

Lots and Lots of them out there. I bought one from my local speed shop for $15 or so.

I've seen two sizes on e-bay and I have the larger one . Its been on for about 25,000 miles with it

dash.jpg

Two options here:

1. Looks like carbon, but isn't actually. Only the cognoscenti can tell it's not. About $15.

2. Real CF, usually larger and cost @ $100 +/-. Looks much richer, more lustrous in appearance.

Mine is the cheap one.
smile.gif
Made by Progrip, see them in most cycle shops and dealerships.

Bag1.JPG

I've seen two sizes on e-bay and I have the larger one . Its been on for about 25,000 miles with it
Nice.  Two questions:

1. what seller did you purchase it from?

2.  Where did you get your Carbon Fiber cowl covers?
Got it all off e-bay . I don't remember the peopels name it was a few years ago . I know I still see the stuff listed . I think I paid $25 for the tank protector, and around $200 for the dash pieces. Remember if you buy carbon from e-bay they are usually seconds so there might be a blimish or the fit won't be perfect but its cheap and still looks good in my opinion .

Back