Carbon Fiber Fairing ????'s

jmaz268

Killin' is my business, a
Donating Member
Registered
Well I am thinking about it and couple things i am curious about before I make big purchase.

1. I see you can have it cutout for headlight but looks like there is no Turn signal mounts....As far as i can see, anyway.

2. Also what about the mirror holes for fairing stay....pics are kinda unclear.

3. I am sure I know the answer before I even write this but does the fairings come with decals....I am sure they aren't.

4. For the tail section, In the pics it almost looks like the undertail is integrated but in some it is not but I don't see an option for it when purchasing.

I think that is it for now.

I tried to PM CLRWTR, I know he has carbon but haven't heard from him in 3 days so figured I would ask you guys.

John

Someone makes one with ALL the stock provisions,I just cant find them, but I have seen them.

Well actually I kinda like the look of the shaved turn signals.....I guess I could put some k5 mirrors on it

John

Well I am thinking about it and couple things i am curious about before I make big purchase.

1.  I see you can have it cutout for headlight but looks like there is no Turn signal mounts....As far as i can see, anyway.

2. Also what about the mirror holes for fairing stay....pics are kinda unclear.

3.  I am sure I know the answer before I even write this but does the fairings come with decals....I am sure they aren't.

4. For the tail section,  In the pics it almost looks like the undertail is integrated but in some it is not but I don't see an option for it when purchasing.

I think that is it for now.

I tried to PM CLRWTR, I know he has carbon but haven't heard from him in 3 days so figured I would ask you guys.

John
You have the means to go CF and you're worrying about Turn signals and mirrors? WTF? Who needs them things anyway.....
Ain't like the law down here cares, you know this!

Back