Carbon fiber...need it.

ColdBusa

Take this Jerry, you silly little rodent
Donating Member
Registered
Hey everybody.
I am looking to buy some carbon fiber inners, little wings, and frame covers.  I really like the look of the magical racing carbon, but it seems that their site doesn't work for me.  

Street N track, if you see this would you pm me if you are able to get some of the magical racing carbon???  I do like the Atek carbon, but it is a little to tightly woven...know what I mean??

If it helps I have a yosh tri-oval carbon fiber exhaust and I would like for it to kinda match that if at all possible.  

Anywho, if anybody has any thoughts of where else I should look please speak up...Just storin up mods for spring..lol

firedevil.gif

StreetnTrack is the only person I have ever heard could get the little wings.

got that magical racing site to work...thanks.

Just ordered the twill carbon fiber cowl inner panel, frame guard, chain cover, and meter cover. They have a really good deal right now on free shipping. Hopefully everything turns out allright considering the cash I just dropped on this stuff.

firedevil.gif

http://www.moto-works.jp/bikes/gsx1300r.html

Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh..... (shiver, moan, wipe sweat off face, reach for cigarette on nightstand)...

(and I don't even smoke!)

MR does have some nice pieces, like the Swingarm Armor, just one of those things not everyone else has. I just installed my CF Dash panels the other day... love them too. Figured since we have them on sale might as well get me a pair.

CF_Dash_Panels_2__Medium_.jpg

Yikes! At those prices I'd rather save some cash and have my OE parts custom painted to match the rest of the bike.

I went with the magical racing because it is not soo tightly woven(in think that is how its spelled..lol). And the ones that street has they are very nice, but they look a little off colored in the pics he has. 05BusaLE, yours looks very nice though in your pics, I like the chain guard that you have!! The swingarm guard from magical racing is a little gawdy...lol

firedevil.gif

(ColdBusa @ Sep. 18 2007,11:55) I went with the magical racing because it is not soo tightly woven(in think that is how its spelled..lol).  And the ones that street has they are very nice, but they look a little off colored in the pics he has.  05BusaLE, yours looks very nice though in your pics, I like the chain guard that you have!!  The swingarm guard from magical racing is a little gawdy...lol

firedevil.gif
Thank you, The chain guard is part of the hugger. and yes the swing arm cover is not my style. Then again I will be changing to a single sided swing arm (maybe I'll get it custom covered with CF) ummmmmmmmm!

ok mods delete this post after 2 days so the wife dont see it thanx!
zzwhip.gif

Back