Car vs bike good runs...

Good videos. I like the Cuda (Mopar) and ZX14R (Kawasaki) video. My name on here comes from those 2.
Mo for Mopar and kaw for Kawasaki = Mokaw.
Great forum you guys have here. Always interesting subjects and lots of great feedback. That's why I read here almost every day. I think I know almost as much about the Busa as I do about my ZX-14R.

Good videos. I like the Cuda (Mopar) and ZX14R (Kawasaki) video. My name on here comes from those 2.
Great forum you guys have here. Always interesting subjects and lots of great feedback. That's why I read here almost every day. I think I know almost as much about the Busa as I do about my ZX-14R.
That’s cool

What year and color is your 14R?

I used to look at this forum in the mid 2000's. I had a 2000 ZX-12R at the time with a 50 hp dry shot of nitrous. I said some pretty nasty things about the Busa back then. Younger and cocky. From the ZX-12R I bought a 2006 ZX-14. Much smoother bike. I took the 14 to a dragstrip a few times and ran 5.8 @ 125.8 in the 1/8 and 9.2 @ 148 in the 1/4. I kept the 12R for about a year after I bought the 14. I did a roll on with my son, him on the 14 and me on the 12R. The 14 instantly walked away (without using the nitrous of course). In 2012, the 14R came out with about 20 more hp than the 14 so of course, I had to get one. That's what I have now - 2012 SE, green, Brock Alienhead2 4 into 1, ECU flash from 2wheeldynoworks. I love the bike. It's super smooth and it smokes the 14 I had (a friend now owns) very, very easily. I also beat a friend of mine with a BMW S1000RR. I'm 64 years old and I still love straight line acceleration. No plan on stopping in the near future. I have to apologize for some of the things I said about the Hayabusa years ago. It's a great bike. I'm a little older now and in some ways maybe a little wiser.

I used to look at this forum in the mid 2000's. I had a 2000 ZX-12R at the time with a 50 hp dry shot of nitrous. I said some pretty nasty things about the Busa back then. Younger and cocky. From the ZX-12R I bought a 2006 ZX-14. Much smoother bike. I took the 14 to a dragstrip a few times and ran 5.8 @ 125.8 in the 1/8 and 9.2 @ 148 in the 1/4. I kept the 12R for about a year after I bought the 14. I did a roll on with my son, him on the 14 and me on the 12R. The 14 instantly walked away (without using the nitrous of course). In 2012, the 14R came out with about 20 more hp than the 14 so of course, I had to get one. That's what I have now - 2012 SE, green, Brock Alienhead2 4 into 1, ECU flash from 2wheeldynoworks. I love the bike. It's super smooth and it smokes the 14 I had (a friend now owns) very, very easily. I also beat a friend of mine with a BMW S1000RR. I'm 64 years old and I still love straight line acceleration. No plan on stopping in the near future. I have to apologize for some of the things I said about the Hayabusa years ago. It's a great bike. I'm a little older now and in some ways maybe a little wiser.
We have several members here who own both, I like and can respect all things fast

Back