Caption this pic

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
This pic really is pretty funny, the story is this...

There are about 4 kids 13 and younger that ride on the track. 3 of the 4 are really good and the 13 yr old is in the race class and he is just unbelievable to watch... He rides a SV650 and just rips the track up... the younger kids ride smaller bikes, one is a 125 custom framed and the other is a 85cc which is the one in the pic above. All of the kids have really good lines but they still cause traffic issues, in the corners they are as fast as anyone else because they never let off the gas but coming out they are always really slow.... In this pic I just passed this boy, when we saw this pic on the computer at the track tower we all started laughing. Uncle Steve was going to buy it just so he could post it up so I thought I would beat him to the punch, its a heck of a shot......

Okay so let's have it... beat on the cap for awhile......

:)

CAp

F- 132.jpg

F- 132.jpg

The busa is so fast, it distorts time and made that other rider turn into a little kid!

This weekend I played medic again for the AFM races @ Thunderhill. This time we had the kids (USGPR) and wow, were they fast. No fear.

Wow Cap, Tell the truth, That kid would have eaten you for lunch if you did'nt have that sixth gear.:laugh:
Great pic. What a teacher:thumbsup:

so many come to mind... :poke: :laugh:

"in the first corner we have dr evil followed closely by mini me ...."

or

"I'd pass him but he's blockin me with the inner cheek" :whistle: :laugh:

Great pic though Capt :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

\

OHHHHH Brian that was just uncalled for... :poke:

ohhhhh it was meant in fun, actually I'm happy to see you hangin that azz over the edge, your lines look a lot better and your riding posture improved greatly :beerchug::beerchug:

hahahahaha oh man I knew this thread would be all over the board.... Its all in fun ( I think) so throw em out there Im okay with it all....

cap

After three days of giving up his lunch money to the local bully, young Jimmy finally decides that enough IS ENOUGH!

:guitar: "It's the Eye of the Tiger! It's the thrill of the fight! :guitar:
:guitar: "Risin' up to the challenge of our rivals!" :guitar:
:guitar: "And the last known SURVIVOR stalks his prey in the night!" :guitar:
:guitar: "He's watching us all with the EYE.........of the Tiger!" :guitar:

with SO MUCH LESS wind resistence, Mini Me shot out of the corner and passed Dr. Evil in a flash :thumbsup:

Back